• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Phone calls go to voicemail if I don't know the number. My 88 year old mother used to let hers all go to voicemail. When I was there on Saturday, she insisted on answering every call so she could YELL goodbye and hang up on them. She may be getting some dementia issues as she was sure each call was legit until she heard that "blip" upon answering.

Junk mail in prepaid envelopes...I stopped getting it long ago, but I loved stuffing mail from different companies into each others return envelopes...including the envelopes that the junk came in so they could pay to get it back. I'm pretty sure I'm on a "do not send" list. :lmfao:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    If I'm not mistaken, 463 is a new Indy or surrounding region area code after 317 and 765 filled up or were filling up.
    I was issued a work phone about 4.5 years ago and got the 463 area code and was like, "what the heck is this?"

Gave my daughter her first cell phone less than a month ago and she was issued a 317 number. Go figure.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I was issued a work phone about 4.5 years ago and got the 463 area code and was like, "what the heck is this?"

Gave my daughter her first cell phone less than a month ago and she was issued a 317 number. Go figure.
    But were you cool enough to get a flip phone as your work phone?

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    a few years ago I stopped deleting the spam emails from my personal gmail account. It was incredibly liberating. I just check the top page every now and then for any actual communication. It's about 2% of the total emails I get I would guess.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    a few years ago I stopped deleting the spam emails from my personal gmail account. It was incredibly liberating. I just check the top page every now and then for any actual communication. It's about 2% of the total emails I get I would guess.
    And the crazy thing is, the email providers are blocking 99% of the spam you are sent so IT people have told me. Think of that for a sec, all this beefing is about only 1% of what you could get…

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    And the crazy thing is, the email providers are blocking 99% of the spam you are sent so IT people have told me. Think of that for a sec, all this beefing is about only 1% of what you could get…
    Pretty much true. Most gets blocked out on the edges before it ever makes it to your inbox/spam folder.

Top Bottom