Question for fellow Android users, any new problems since last update.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nacelle

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2015
    Muncie
    Tasker is a good app to have. You can tell it to do all sorts of things to your phone. Here's what I'd have it do in your case. When the phone is ringing, turn the ringer volume up to a specified amount. Then at small intervals, a time or two a second, raise the volume of the ringer again. It would continue to do it as long as the phone is ringing.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Tasker is a good app to have. You can tell it to do all sorts of things to your phone. Here's what I'd have it do in your case. When the phone is ringing, turn the ringer volume up to a specified amount. Then at small intervals, a time or two a second, raise the volume of the ringer again. It would continue to do it as long as the phone is ringing.

Thanks for the tip, I will check in to it.

Nacelle

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2015
    Muncie
    Watch some tutorial videos on it before you buy it. It has a big leaning curve. If you've done any type of programming in the past you'll take to it fast.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    Just for giggles you might clean the phone case, especially if it has a screen protector like an otterbox.

I've not noticed any problems other than the keyboard completely crashing and requiring a reboot, but that's a blue tooth issue with the stereo in my truck.

Settings-Network-Data Usage

Thus will show exactly which apps are using your data

As for the Bluetooth, check the manufacture of your radio and see if they have an update available. I know ford had an issue not too long ago that required owners to take their vehicles to the dealer to have their sync updated to work with the new iPhones.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    I have a Note 3. The biggest issue I am having is the phone will mute it's ringer if the phone rings when it's in my pocket. I hear it ring once, the it rings at a lower volume then not at all. I check the ph and it's muted. I haven't had any keyboard issues.

There is a seeing you can change that should fix this. I can't remember the specifics but the note 3 has a seeing that uses the sensors to detect if a phone is in a pocket and thus adjust the volume of the ringtone.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    There is a seeing you can change that should fix this. I can't remember the specifics but the note 3 has a seeing that uses the sensors to detect if a phone is in a pocket and thus adjust the volume of the ringtone.

yeah, I remember that from my Note 2. I haven;t found it yet in on this OS.

JWAS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Dayton
    I have been having major problems as well. Things lIke when I type in my password into the home screen to unluck the phone, where there should be numbers are blank square icons. My music player does not work now. It just immediately crashes half the time and if it does load, it crashes after one song and I have to open the app again each time. I have to restart my phone at least once a day because it just gets extremely "laggy" and very very slow. I still have like .5 gbs of space left and nothing running when I check and it still does this. So yeah, I hope they have an update for my s5 soon.

Top Bottom