Question about those security commercials....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Hellinois
    You know, some scary looking grunt smashed a window/busts open a door, alarm goes ape ****, woman gasps and runs to the phone and the man just runs off. Then the security company calls, and shes comforted by the notion that the cops are on the way (3-5 minutes usually)...:rolleyes:

:rockwoot:WHY :rockwoot:

Don't they (NRA, etc) make a similar commercial, except after the man breaks open the window, and the woman gasps....she unconceals and levels her side arm and puts 3 rounds into his chest. :):

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    She'll be a hit in prison. :):

That would be a good one for the courts to decide. Here in Fort Wayne a few months back, a guy shot through his front door and killed the guy trying to make entry into the home. No charges were ever filed on the home owner.

Actually if I remember correctly, that incident/story was brought up on this forum at the time it happened.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    yeah if you can show they were a threat to your life or with intent, then you dont have to ever let them get in the door. thats just stupid to let them get inside.
    FYI to ALL BAD GUYS!!! if you try to get in my door ...... YOU WILL DIE!!!!

that would be f'd up if the door knob you just tried to grab, ripped through your body from a doughnut charge wouldnt it??? hehehehehe

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    the NRA would probably love to have commercials like that but i'm sure they would never find airtime to show them. the mainstream, liberal, sissy media isn't going to go for that message. therefore ADT and brinks can live it up and lead the sheeple to peril. don't get me wrong, i have a system but its only used when i'm out of town. otherwise property protected by Springfield Armory.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    yep. probly right. too many people rely on too much technology to afford them the opportunity to be lazy. hard to believe humans still wash their cloths by hand in certain parts of the world, and in some places in the USA. ya know, if the govt is just gonna hand my money away anyways, why dont we FEED CHILDREN in this country that are starving??? its not their fault their parents are doush bags.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I'll admit I do have a few alarms, motion sensors and security cameras around the house but nothing that calls the Police or security company for me. They are more of an alert that someone is where they have no need to be on my property and it's time to grab the guns.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    property protected by Springfield Armory.

That is a pretty sweet quote, if only we could get that on a sign to stick in the front yard with a nice pic of a 1911 or XD.

In fact, best quote worthy thing I have seen on INGO this month! :yesway:

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    That is a pretty sweet quote, if only we could get that on a sign to stick in the front yard with a nice pic of a 1911 or XD.

This was only a 2 minute job but something like this? If I was actually to make one I'd put more time into it and probably design it a little different.
    home.jpg

bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes

thanks Comp. i have a buddy who does graphic design. i'm gonna be under the radar this coming week but when i'm back 10-8 i'll have him drum something up and post it. i'll put an INGO reference in there as well!:ingo:

Top Bottom