• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I occasionally get the pilonital cysts on my tailbone. The result of being long in the torso, and sitting. On anything. I get them a lot in the summertime from riding my motorcycle.

Twice I have had a perirectal abscess. Both times they had to be lanced by a surgeon. Neither one was bigger than a golfball, but felt like a softball when I sat on it. Instant relief when it was opened up. They smelled so bad, even the Dr was gagged by them.

True story...when I met my wife, the second week we were dating I developed one of those things, and had to have it lanced. When that is done, it has to be cleaned and packed with gauze strips. Since it is nearly impossible to do by ones self, she said she would do it for me. I knew then I had better marry this one. It was uncomfortable for the both of us.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I occasionally get the pilonital cysts on my tailbone. The result of being long in the torso, and sitting. On anything. I get them a lot in the summertime from riding my motorcycle.

Twice I have had a perirectal abscess. Both times they had to be lanced by a surgeon. Neither one was bigger than a golfball, but felt like a softball when I sat on it. Instant relief when it was opened up. They smelled so bad, even the Dr was gagged by them.

True story...when I met my wife, the second week we were dating I developed one of those things, and had to have it lanced. When that is done, it has to be cleaned and packed with gauze strips. Since it is nearly impossible to do by ones self, she said she would do it for me. I knew then I had better marry this one. It was uncomfortable for the both of us.

A perianal abscess represents an infection of the soft tissues surrounding the anal canal, with formation of a discrete abscess cavity. The severity and depth of the abscess are quite variable, and the abscess cavity is often associated with formation of a fistulous tract

Dude, WTF:dunno:

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    A perianal abscess represents an infection of the soft tissues surrounding the anal canal, with formation of a discrete abscess cavity. The severity and depth of the abscess are quite variable, and the abscess cavity is often associated with formation of a fistulous tract

I told you already.

Wanna see a picture?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Damn, I'd say so!:)

I knew Kara was the one when I let one rip and she matched me not 2 seconds later.:laugh:

OK, I'm 6'6 255 and she's 5'4 ~110...It would be pretty difficult for her to "match" me, but she did her best.:):

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Are you searching to find out definitions of this :poop: or do you really know this much about this subject?:scratch:

I'm not quite sure if I want to know the answer.:):

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm terribly happy to know that there are those in the neighborhood who can handle that stuff.:stretcher: I'd like to think I could do first work on a GS wound or bad cut, but that kind of thing is beyond me.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    You know, there was a video series out a few, no many years ago called "Faces of Death" after watching that stuff, I decided to never ....ever ..... ever knowingly watch any kind of video where someones fluid is draining. I've been tricked into it a few times and there were a** whippins passed out.

So, there will be no pus draining videos being watched by ol' Douggy Doug.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Watched both videos, went out and searched for more. I find cysts fascinating. You all knew I was messed up in the head...

techno.m3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Usually a staph epidermis infection which is a bacteria that is found on everyone's skin. The pus is a combination of the dead bacteria and a large amount of t and b lymphocytes (white blood cells) as well as macrophages and such.

Bacterial infections can be MUCH worse.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Glad I'm gonna be a paramedic and not a doctor. I mean I'm a little hungover today, but I threw up in my mouth a little.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Sounds like a real pain in the butt.

Top Bottom