"Purge" coming to Louisville? LMPD are taking it seriously it seems......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    My young cousin just stopped by the shop...Asked me if I was prepping for the "Purge" which is supposed to start tonight in Louisville and may bleed over to God's side of river...I thought he was joking at first but he said some of his buddies on LMPD were talking about it and I checked and it is even news in England it seems...

Probably much adieu about nothing but in these times who knows???????

Could Real Life ?Purge? Threat Happen This Weekend?

http://guardianlv.com/2014/08/could-real-life-purge-threat-happen-this-weekend/

http://www.louisville.com/content/louisville-s-purge-what-s-story

In the words of Canned Heat I believe "I am going to country..."

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Anybody wanting to do that or be involved in something like that does not really want to live in a state of anarchy....... they would be the first ones 'purged'.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Man, I partook in a great purge earlier today. Something about that first cup of coffee of the day just gets things loosened up.

Doesn't Louisville have these threats often? The purge I had this morning will be more eventful than what will happen in Louisville tonight. (hopefully)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Man, I partook in a great purge earlier today. Something about that first cup of coffee of the day just gets things loosened up.

Doesn't Louisville have these threats often? The purge I had this morning will be more eventful than what will happen in Louisville tonight. (hopefully)

I hear you...A cigarette always helps with my purges....lebowski I can't help but notice you changed your avatar...Kind of hard for me to see but could that be the late, great Hunter S. Thompson with his Model 29-2 Smith and Wesson in your avatar????

You are a fan of "The Dude" and Hunter S. Thompson???? I have got to admire those you admire which probably says something about us river rats....There may be 5-10 acres coming up for sale in Perry County...Wife and I have first dibs but if we pass and you are willing to go 50 miles west of Louisville on your acerage search I will let you know...

Rick

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I think it's a great idea! I don't think this will pan out the way the punks planning it want it to, but hey, just a minor detail. You're always welcome here in the old neighborhood, Rick, I gots plenty of everything we might need, cept smokes, I'm hitting on an Ecig as I type this. :( This has a lot of potential for big laughs!

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    I hear you...A cigarette always helps with my purges....lebowski I can't help but notice you changed your avatar...Kind of hard for me to see but could that be the late, great Hunter S. Thompson with his Model 29-2 Smith and Wesson in your avatar????

You are a fan of "The Dude" and Hunter S. Thompson???? I have got to admire those you admire which probably says something about us river rats....There may be 5-10 acres coming up for sale in Perry County...Wife and I have first dibs but if we pass and you are willing to go a mile west of Louisville on your acerage search I will let you know...

Rick

Haha.

Just quit smoking a month or two ago, but man. Coffee and a cigarette? That's what TV should advertise to get things moving! :)

And nah, although Hunter S. Thompson is/was great, the avatar is the king of cool, Steve McQueen. This dude was a badass. Proof: Steve McQueen was a badass - Imgur

River rat confirmed, I can see the river from my kitchen window. Could probably drive a golf ball into it from my backyard if it wasn't for those pesky trees on the riverfront!

PM me about the land. :)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Probably nothing. Something real won't be announced to the public, much less have a NKU Journalism major writing about it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Tagging for purge updates...

If regular schedules hold, there should be one at my house first thing in the morning....

(TMI?)

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Tagging for purge updates...

If regular schedules hold, there should be one at my house first thing in the morning....

(TMI?)

Visit the Salem Taco Bell. That will speed things up.... :D

As I commented to a friend... I'll give them a free hint - don't try Washington County. It won't end well.

As for me, it will be like any other evening. Hanging out with Messrs Kahr and Kalashnikov and my family. I expect a perfectly peaceful evening and a good night's sleep.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Visit the Salem Taco Bell. That will speed things up.... :D

As I commented to a friend... I'll give them a free hint - don't try Washington County. It won't end well.

As for me, it will be like any other evening. Hanging out with Messrs Kahr and Kalashnikov and my family. I expect a perfectly peaceful evening and a good night's sleep.

I wouldn't want to speed it up too much...I'd prefer to be awake and prepared--if you know what i mean. :laugh:

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    I live in downtown Louisville. Local high school canceled a football game, and this is seriously the only thing people have been talking about all day. I can't even count on both hands and feet how many people I know who canceled their plans to go out tonight.

I'm taking the night off to relax at home. I am 99% sure that nothing at all is going to happen. But my AR is here for the other 1%. Expect a "nothing has happened" update from me every hour or so tonight till I fall asleep.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom