• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArmyMP

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Fred Paris's republik of Franklin
    So I am planning on going to the Purdue REVOLUTION rally was wondering if any other INGO members would like to go in force to Represent INGO... This is a great way to share INGO with students who are not familiar with INGO. I have contacted one of the groups administrators. I may be speaking as well at the Rally.
    They have also expressed a willingness to distribute INGO literature and or other swag. I was wondering if anyone else was considering going and if so we could meet up and convoy up to the rally.

DarthGraber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    I think I understand your perspective fireball. But, either way we desire to have 'supporters' here they don't have to be wearing hats and tshirts displaying anything specific you know?

DarthGraber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Event Dates in Lafayette Area

Hullo, I represent the Young Americans for Liberty at Purdue.

We are having one of our monthly Freedom Forums this March 9th concerning Concealed Carry on Campus. This YAL and it's moderator will not provide privileges to any group in hope that all sides can be accurately discussed. Here is the facebook event page link:
    Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

Freedom Forum: Concealed Carry on Campus
    BRNG 2291 March 9th, 6:00p.m.
    Purdue University in West Lafayette.

Secondly, YAL is hosting the 'April 15 rEVOLution' event/ rally. This event is still in the final planning, but already has many wheels turning. This rally is to muster those in the area who value true liberty and freedom. This event hopes to raise awareness and stand up against topics such as gun rights of course, non-interventionism, ending drug prohibition, being fiscally conservative, ending the empire tactics, most importantly we value the Constitution. Here is the facebook event link:
    Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

Although not all groups will hold the exact same beliefs, YAL hopes that you all in the area will attend to support your passion, and ours for citizens gun rights.

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    KUDOS for seeing value in the consitution. Are you going to give any speeches about taking a PUBLIC financed education and pay back the citizens of this republic by giving a portion of your new life in service to your country.
    You lost me at standing up against gun rights,drug probition, and empire something.
    Just wondering.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom