• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    The really sad this is how many negative actions they found. They could not find any positive actions. I work at Purdue, and I know of a couple of responsible and protective firearms actions. I have also heard that many who teach are scared of handing out bad grades if there is a possibility of a student being armed. Typical anti-gun bull****. The Board won't pass anything allowing carry if they are not forced to by law.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    The really sad this is how many negative actions they found. They could not find any positive actions. I work at Purdue, and I know of a couple of responsible and protective firearms actions. I have also heard that many who teach are scared of handing out bad grades if there is a possibility of a student being armed. Typical anti-gun bull****. The Board won't pass anything allowing carry if they are not forced to by law.

That is what I've been hearing. My hopes is that employees will be granted access to carry. It is pretty appalling that their logic dictates that a person who goes through all of the responsible channels to get the LCH and firearm would be irresponsible enough to use it in unwarranted situations...

Also, I'm hoping that Mitch Daniels (who appointed the majority of Purdue's board) gets involved in allowing this...

Mounty09

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    He signed in the legislation allowing you to store your firearms in your car on private business property.... So who knows...

Well in that case he could be a good thing then.

One of my Professors had dinner with Mitch and he said that he wants people around campus to call him Mitch and not Mr. Daniels. I also have heard that he is really big into motorsports so that will be a good thing. There are a couple of auto clubs that could use some of his backing.

Top Bottom