• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tmusall

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Here's Sheriff Gayer's response to protecting Pulaski county residents from unconstitutional gun laws....

"I believe we as Americans have a Constitutional right to protect our loved ones and personal possessions with you use of deadly force. There are only 800,000 federal, state, county and city police officers in a country with a population of 320 million people. Other words, there is not enough police officers to protect your family and assets 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. At some point, you are going to be forced to defend your own turf until we arrive. Let us not forget the nation’s most horrific loss of life didn’t occur with a gun, it was an airplane on 9-11. If someone has the determination to take a life, they will, and there’s not a human on this planet that can stop it. You can put armed guards in the schools, churches, movie theaters, shopping malls, and somewhere, sometime, someone will do another Newton CT. You will never stop or predict the actions of a person determined to carry out his plan. Because he can always shift gears and do something else. Take his gun, and he’ll put explosives in his car and drive it through the front door of an elementary school, shopping mall, movie theater, etc. This country is filled with evil people brought on by mental illness, illegal drugs, hatred towards the system of government, revenge, or ego. Bottom line is, good people need to stand the line against these people and if it takes a gun, club, crowbar, knife, then so be it. Nobody harms my family, or steals what I worked every day to obtain."

AZ D

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    NWI
    Another American exercising good, common sense! Thank God, that we have people in positions of authority in our great state, like this!

ar15

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    We need more like him! So many are easily persuaded away from their beliefs, or are afraid of losing votes

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Does anyone know what Marshall County Sherriff Tom Chamberlin has said about the proposed gun legislation? I havn't seen anything in print.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom