• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

I watched this live. There were at least three occassions where this mentally impaired clown was reading the cues on the teleprompter along with the text as he did in this clip.

When this jack*** was installed, I noted that I did not expect him to last much past the first mid-term. I'm still standing with that.

This is your A team America....best of the bunch.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was a boy with George W. Bush was in office. But I don't recall him getting up on the podium and demonizing the Democratic party at every chance. Did this mudslinging happen like this in 2000-2007 on a weekly basis?
    Reagan was much more diplomatic. And what he said still rings true today.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I was a boy with George W. Bush was in office. But I don't recall him getting up on the podium and demonizing the Democratic party at every chance. Did this mudslinging happen like this in 2000-2007 on a weekly basis?

Not from POTUS. Bush was a lot of things, but he at least had some composure and respected the office. Clinton was a clown and happened to be in office when conservative talk radio really started to catch on with Limbaugh. That really started the mudslinging in a way we hadn't seen in living memory prior. Decorum has steadily slid down hill as more media and 24 hour access to it has made this nation's political process into a sleazy reality tv show. Only with much less attractive 'talent'. I mean, does anyone really want to see a congressional swimsuit contest? You'd fork your eyes out before you got 1/3 of the way through the Senate. Wait, what was the topic again?

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Not from POTUS. Bush was a lot of things, but he at least had some composure and respected the office. Clinton was a clown and happened to be in office when conservative talk radio really started to catch on with Limbaugh. That really started the mudslinging in a way we hadn't seen in living memory prior. Decorum has steadily slid down hill as more media and 24 hour access to it has made this nation's political process into a sleazy reality tv show. Only with much less attractive 'talent'. I mean, does anyone really want to see a congressional swimsuit contest? You'd fork your eyes out before you got 1/3 of the way through the Senate. Wait, what was the topic again?
    Interesting note on the rise of conservative talk radio - Rush was a bit before my time and certainly before I had much of a political compass.

Though, I will say, at least some INGOers seem to approve of the congressional swimsuit contest idea.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Reagan was much more diplomatic. And what he said still rings true today.

This man, like all men, had his fault....but he was most certainly a man that understood some measure of the importance of Liberty.

We are now to a point in time that many who are around were not around when he was.

I often encourage folks to go back and read/ listen to his positions and what he had to say.

One of his better ones..

His remarks at the Republican convention in KC MO is another.

Since then, the people of the States have suffered a long train of abuses under idiotic clowns, ****suckers, ***wipes, and others that could not lead a mouse out of a wet paper bag with a chainsaw.

Our children and grandchildren will pay a heavy price for this ****** nonsensical bull****.

When you begin to believe the only choice you have is one between lesser evils, evil you shall suffer.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    1657325720220.jpeg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My understanding from this clip, he's making the crucial (and incorrect) assumption is that all women approve of elective abortions. It seems to be "you're a womyn, so vote Democrat" identity politics and pretending that Republicans/conservatives all hate women. It's a cheap ploy. The people who already agree with him will go "See, I knew it!" and everyone else is going "what a maroon."

So much for the guy who wanted to "bring the country together."
    He had Zero intentions of mending the great divide that Obummer and Moochel generated.
    None.

Top Bottom