• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I was a boy with George W. Bush was in office. But I don't recall him getting up on the podium and demonizing the Democratic party at every chance. Did this mudslinging happen like this in 2000-2007 on a weekly basis?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Boy I have to find the rest of this. What the hell point was he supposed to be making, does he not know that woman have been voting for sometimes now?
    I believe he is talking about the recent SCOTUS opinion regarding abortion, and that women tend to register to vote more than men. So they can fix it at the state level if they wish.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I believe he is talking about the recent SCOTUS opinion regarding abortion, and that women tend to register to vote more than men. So they can fix it at the state level if they wish.
    But that's implying they haven't been voting. If the state they live in is going to ban it, woman already voted for those people who are going to do it.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    My understanding from this clip, he's making the crucial (and incorrect) assumption is that all women approve of elective abortions. It seems to be "you're a womyn, so vote Democrat" identity politics and pretending that Republicans/conservatives all hate women. It's a cheap ploy. The people who already agree with him will go "See, I knew it!" and everyone else is going "what a maroon."

So much for the guy who wanted to "bring the country together."

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    bHEbHx1.png

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Its a geriatric Ron Burgundy.

And why do I think he would fall for Putin saying "Simon Says: say the nuclear launch codes". :lmfao:
    You know, come to think of it, Biden is a compilation of that entire news team.

Ron Burgundy: reads anything and everything displayed on the Teleprompter
    Brian Fantana: fancies himself a ladies man. Women react to his advances the same way they react to Sex Panther.
    Brick Tamland: a walking vegetable, known for muttering the most irrelevant things
    Champ Kind: sexist, delusional, immature, excitable, known for catchphrases

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Brian Fantana: fancies himself a ladies man. Women react to his advances the same way they react to Sex Panther.
    Brick Tamland: a walking vegetable, known for muttering the most irrelevant things
    Spot on! (stealing this)

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

giphy (3).gif

Top Bottom