• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Wow.. that is slightly awkwardness at its finest.

Usually when some jerk is yapping on his phone loudly or trys to spark a conversation while I am doing my serious business.. I do the one of the following with a straight face... and try not to laugh..
    1.flush the toliet numours times.
    2. Flush the toliet stand up. say something like oh sweet jesus.. i thought i was done. Ans sit back down.
    3. Tell the dude about my bowel movement schedule, what color amd texture my poop looks like diameter and all.. complain how inconvenienced i am by having to take a dump out of the poop cycle.. that i like to weight my poop on a scale in baggies just so i can diet properly... and ask of he so happens to have a zip lock baggie with him because i didnt anticipate needing one.. this was supposed to be a quick trip.. if he says no ask a favor if he will watch your poop when your done.. so you can run home and get a zip lock baggie.
    4. Or tell him to hold the thought for a minute and say i really have to concentrate on this. Then start making unusual grunting sounds and use a few choice swears the state it wont swear word come out... make alot more noises and then ask the guy hey buddy you still there? And say buddy i ama little.backed up over here do you happen to.have a spoon... i might have to scoop it out like you scoop icecream... you know what i mean... just to get it started...
    5. Or say dude shut up.. i have biggee problems... i cant believe this gerbal got stuck up my ass.. it has never happened like this before...

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Wow.. that is slightly awkwardness at its finest.

Usually when some jerk is yapping on his phone loudly or trys to spark a conversation while I am doing my serious business.. I do the one of the following with a straight face... and try not to laugh..
    1.flush the toliet numours times.
    2. Flush the toliet stand up. say something like oh sweet jesus.. i thought i was done. Ans sit back down.
    3. Tell the dude about my bowel movement schedule, what color amd texture my poop looks like diameter and all.. complain how inconvenienced i am by having to take a dump out of the poop cycle.. that i like to weight my poop on a scale in baggies just so i can diet properly... and ask of he so happens to have a zip lock baggie with him because i didnt anticipate needing one.. this was supposed to be a quick trip.. if he says no ask a favor if he will watch your poop when your done.. so you can run home and get a zip lock baggie.
    4. Or tell him to hold the thought for a minute and say i really have to concentrate on this. Then start making unusual grunting sounds and use a few choice swears the state it wont swear word come out... make alot more noises and then ask the guy hey buddy you still there? And say buddy i ama little.backed up over here do you happen to.have a spoon... i might have to scoop it out like you scoop icecream... you know what i mean... just to get it started...
    5. Or say dude shut up.. i have biggee problems... i cant believe this gerbal got stuck up my ass.. it has never happened like this before...

LMAO!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm going to have to try some of those, well except for that last one. :):

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    ...........on a related topic.

I had to use the Kroger restroom on the west side this morning and two partially dressed homeless guys were getting a sink bath.......

I turned around and left, it could wait.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Just for fun...

Obama-urinal-liner-300x224.gif

After all, Obama did come up in the, well, encounter.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Unwritten Code of the Men's Room:

• NO Talking, unless it's a good friend... but even then, keep it terse and unemotional. This ain't no clubhouse.

• I don't think I need to tell you, absolutely NO touching of anyone other than yourself. A touch of another's elbow is of the highest offense.

• NO Singing. Period.

• Glances are for purposes of acknowledgment only..."Yeah, I see you there. I will not look again".

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Unwritten Code of the Men's Room:

• NO Talking, unless it's a good friend... but even then, keep it terse and unemotional. This ain't no clubhouse.

• I don't think I need to tell you, absolutely NO touching of anyone other than yourself. A touch of another's elbow is of the highest offense.

• NO Singing. Period.

• Glances are for purposes of acknowledgment only..."Yeah, I see you there. I will not look again".

These need to be posted prominently in all men's rooms.

walker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Terre Haute
    Start carrying a ziplock sandwich bag with peanut butter in it. Take some toilet paper and wipe across the peanut butter. Then drop it on the floor as to land near his feet, then say ooooops. Then ask him if he could hand it back to you...:D

Top Bottom