• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EXLINE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Hendricks Co.
    This would be nice....but a school is a stones through away. I didn't even realize there was a business park back there until I looked the address up on google maps. Lived in this area my whole life. It's the road directly across from LKQ the one next to Sherman Williams. At least we know all know it will be cheaper than using Don's Guns range.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yes, if you know where Stratford-on-Avon subdivision on 267 is that was my uncle's place. I killed a lot of cans there and caught a lot of rock bass and bluegill out of that big pond.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Right next to a school and a manufacturing facility with a system running through it that would require a town evacuation if it leaked....this isn't going to pass

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes, if you know where Stratford-on-Avon subdivision on 267 is that was my uncle's place. I killed a lot of cans there and caught a lot of rock bass and bluegill out of that big pond.

We moved to the city in the mid 50's but the folks we rented from on the farm always let us come out to hunt and shoot. The farm was right where old Rockville road splits off from the new 4 lane (36). It is all houses now. The farm house was still there last time I went by. Good memory's.

dmazzio

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Danville
    Last I heard there were some negotiations going on with the landlord of the building. Friend of a friend is the one looking to open it, it's not Ft. Liberty

Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    I'm reading this and thinking how bad it would suck to live in a place where you can't shoot in your back yard. I'm glad I'm where I'm at.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    You kidding.........Avon is as backward as the people who run Brownsburg. Heavy odds it'll never happen. If Bad Ass Coffee Company was run out of Avon, do you think they'll let an indoor "GUN" range open up within a 100 yards of a school? I change my odds..............0.

zepan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I think you would know who is thinking of doing this. Something of this cost can't be kept quiet. Beech Groves range cost over a million. The ventalation system alone cost 500k. It's hard to hide when you are wanting to spend that kind of money.

Top Bottom