• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    First off, I did neg rep you and thats not something I really get into but that rant just hit me as I went to BSU and know what the police there are like. There is a difference between the campus police and Muncie/Delaware County police. If you take the time to ask a campus cop about stuff they will straight up tell you that they do not want to arrest BSU students. They broke up more than one party at my house and did nothing more then to tell everyone to go home. A muncie K9 officer did however threaten to let his dog loose on me after a party bust up but I guess that was deserved as I was drunk, running, and attempting to hop a privacy fence:D

Now, Ed I don't hold any grudge from the thread and any LEO on here who read that thread should be good with your apology. You did not have to apologize to anyone but the fact that you did should show something.

Good Luck with your education at BSU.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    FWIW, there are probably at least a few around here who've gotten themselves in deep for issues of self-control, or lack thereof. One might even be posting in this thread! :D ....live & learn ...and earn the respect of others by how you take care of the things you see that need to be done. Just remember, even though you've got a lot of years ahead of you, you're further along than some twice your age.

BTW, the whole Glock/XD thing? ...don't worry about it ....it's really not an issue! ;) ...at least, not an issue for me! :D

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    There are a lot of younger folks on INGO. Some are younger chronologically. I've been around the block a time or two. False bravado never got anyone anything, but a fight. Cooler heads usually prevail. A "real" man learns to deal with his shortcomings, correct them and move on. There are enough boys out there who can't put someone else first. They are the ones who can't keep a relationship going and don't give the proper support to their children. You are on the right track.

As to the internet, there used to be an old saying in teaching someone how to use a two-way radio. It went something like this..."engage your brain before opening your mouth". Don't be too rash when typing something on the internet. I've been around guns a very long time, have accrued a lot of knowledge and I still am learning something new all the time. A good give and take discussion is worthwhile. A name-calling flame war is a waste of time.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Thanks for accepting my apology irish, I appreciate it. Thanks for the kind words from the rest of you.

Now go have a good weekend! Its supposed to be 40's here, might have to go shooting!

Take care!
    -Ed-

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    While I don't mind that he apologizes or not, I just don't see the point of doing so for making a post about something bothering him in his town. Don't be afraid to speak your mind. Not everyone has to agree with you. As long as everyone plays nice.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom