• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I am personally offended that the marketing person at PSA did not put the colored dagger frames on sale (at a deep discount LOL) portraying them as jelly beans for Easter. Oh well…. Maybe next year.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

New Dagger 17rd magazine sleeves for compact Dagger. Also has a sleeve for Magpul 21rd magazine.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    20240724_081812.jpg
    Nephew was shooting Winchester 115gr fmj at 5yrds in his Hellcat. He didn't like his 5 shot group. The 5 holes all over the head target.

I told him to try my Dagger with my 124gr RMR nuke hp handload. He shot 10 shot group at 5yds in the middle all touching.
    He wanted some for his hellcat afterwards.

I can't believe that Winchester ammo is that bad or is it his hellcat?

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    View attachment 368270
    Nephew was shooting Winchester 115gr fmj at 5yrds in his Hellcat. He didn't like his 5 shot group. The 5 holes all over the head target.

I told him to try my Dagger with my 124gr RMR nuke hp handload. He shot 10 shot group at 5yds in the middle all touching.
    He wanted some for his hellcat afterwards.

I can't believe that Winchester ammo is that bad or is it his hellcat?
    I'm not a fan of Winchester, especially their white box ammo. Pretty dirty and not too accurate.

The Hellcat has a teeny tiny grip though, so it wouldn't surprise me if he shot your Dagger better. Have him shoot a five shot group with your ammo through his Hellcat for an accurate comparison.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm not a fan of Winchester, especially their white box ammo. Pretty dirty and not too accurate.

The Hellcat has a teeny tiny grip though, so it wouldn't surprise me if he shot your Dagger better. Have him shoot a five shot group with your ammo through his Hellcat for an accurate comparison.
    He was in a hurry but wanted to shoot his new hellcat while he had a chance.
    Next time he is over I'll see about that.

keeph8n

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    I have a full size dagger I keep as a backup edc, and I was very surprised how nice it was for how cheap I got it

joe138

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Heltonville
    I was just in a Palmetto State Armory store. I had always discounted the Daggers, but after handling a few, I changed my opinion. They seemed well made and the trigger was good, although I only dry fired. If I could have bought one, I would have. By the way, if you ever have a chance to visit a PSA store, it is worth it.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    I have a full size dagger I keep as a backup edc, and I was very surprised how nice it was for how cheap I got it
    Too many people consider inexpensive and cheap to be synonymous and mean low quality. Dagger is inexpensive but I've found the quality to be there and they are a great value.. Just an aside but Parabellum in Avon is the only range I know that has a dagger for rent if you want to try one.

Top Bottom