PSA "YES WE CAN" special edition Lowers!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    I have the similar feelings about this. While I love that this gun part mocks Obama, I have to admit that I really don't want any memory of that guy on a fine rifle. When I go to the range it's my "happy" time, and the less he enters my mind the more enjoyable the day will be.

What if you were a person whose relatives were persecuted during WWII and you now own a german luger. Knowing that you explain it to your kids as an important part of your history. Even though it is not a pleasent thing to remember, it still is something from a bad time. I think I would like to have one to show my boys "this is from a time when we, as gun owners, were having our freedom threatened. This reminds me that, even though it was a bad time in America's history, we were able to stand up for what we believe in."
    This is the reason I want one.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    What if you were a person whose relatives were persecuted during WWII and you now own a german luger. Knowing that you explain it to your kids as an important part of your history. Even though it is not a pleasent thing to remember, it still is something from a bad time. I think I would like to have one to show my boys "this is from a time when we, as gun owners, were having our freedom threatened. This reminds me that, even though it was a bad time in America's history, we were able to stand up for what we believe in."

I can't fault your reasoning and if you want to buy one I'll genuinely be happy for you because PSA makes good stuff. It's just different strokes for different folks.

You're reasoning is what I had in mind when I ordered a stripped lower with the Gadsen flag engraved on it from them the other day.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    That is precisely why i will never own a VW or anything Walther. Hard to give money to companies who funded Hitler.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    That is precisely why i will never own a VW or anything Walther. Hard to give money to companies who funded Hitler.

do you feel the same about Ford, Kodak, Coca-Cola, Chase Standard Oil, IBM.....

I take it you don't buy Colt, Ruger or S&W since they have spat on gun owners from time to time.

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany
    I ordered one just because I waited, and ended up missing out on the "You Lie" lowers. And I have been pissed at myself ever since...

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    It's not the Oblama symbol, it's the palmetto crescent.

Ummm wtf are you looking at?:dunno::dunno:

newhope.jpg

How can you confuse crossed cannons with the big "O" that's on all the bumper stickers :dunno::dunno:

Top Bottom