• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    Unpopular opinion alert:

Honestly, I wish more places would try to match price to the demand. I refuse to buy .22 at those prices and maybe it would help keep ammo on the shelves long enough for supply to catch back up and kill the panic. I'd love to go out plinking again...

Say what you will but supply and demand deals a heavy hand. We need to slow demand down enough for supply to catch up otherwise this is going to continue. The only way I can think of to do this is to raise prices high enough that everyone has to pay out the ass for it and the people flippers sell to wont buy from them anymore. Afterwards, prices can go back to normal like most everything else is starting to.

LostLake

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2013
    West Side
    I bought three bricks at WalMart last week. I believe they were $20.97+tax.

Bought 3 1/2 bricks of Remington today for $12 (with tax). Missed the CCI 'bricks' by an hour last week. Seems to be almost "within grasp" now. Hopefully by this time next year the market has stabilized.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Bought 3 1/2 bricks of Remington today for $12 (with tax). Missed the CCI 'bricks' by an hour last week. Seems to be almost "within grasp" now. Hopefully by this time next year the market has stabilized.
    I think many of you don't know what a brick is.
    The boxes of 333, 500, 525, and 550 are "bulk packs".
    A brick is a package of 10 fifty round boxes.
    LostLake, I don't know what you bought, but I'm guessing you didn't get 1750 rounds for $12. ( if you did,please p.m. me your connection )

Top Bottom