• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Hang out at a local public school someday when parents are dropping their kids off. Many of them seem to think the parking lot is a NASCAR track. Its hard to believe there aren't more accidents.

I work construction and drive a dump truck. Last year at lake Central High School in ST. John, IN, we were working on an addition and had the school cop was making sure all the construction traffic didn't go over 15 mph so we didn't kicked off the job, but the parents and student drivers were pi$$ed at us for going the speed limit and drove like morons around us and the school cop didn't say a thing.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    A couple of years back at the Franklin Walmart, an older lady was ran over by a girl texting. The lady was just walking into walmart. The walmarts are horrible anymore. either the pedestrians don't look and just assume that someone is is going to stop, or the cars are just going to blow through the Yield/stop areas (all Walmarts have a Yield or stop section in front of their doors).

We just need for one or two to get picked off then the rest will realize not to blindly walk out in front of cars. If you lollygag while crossing, expect to get clipped.

If there's people I'll stop, but I'm not going to stop because a shop owner put up their own stop sign by fiat.

If I'm on foot, I'll either wait until it's safety to cross or I'll hustle up and a get my butt out of the way.

Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis
    I need a bigger brush guard type bumper or even better would be to mount squirt guns to wake up the zombie text walkers. I do stop, but it is annoying people lolly gagging crossing the cross walk

Top Bottom