WTS/WTT: PSA complete lower with Magpul Foliage CTR kit.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    SPF

The reason I’m selling these guns is because I’m going to focus more on other areas of preparedness. I’ve got no reason to sell these other than I’d just like to apply the collective funds elsewhere. If they don’t sell here it’s off to an online auction site.

Trades:I’m really not looking for any trades, but I know it’ll get asked anyway. If you have a brand new G19 or G17 gen 3 only, bull barreled AR or complete upper, 11-87 slug barrel, or a brand new Big Berkey water filter we may have something to talk about. Otherwise it’s going to be a tough sell.

Palmetto State Armory complete lower:

I bought the stripped lower from PSA and then later on a Magpul foliage lower parts kit with the CTR stock. I was hoping at the time to build another rifle out of it, but I just don’t have the time so I’m going to sell it. It’s never been used. It was assembled and then put in the cabinet. Nothing wrong with it, I’m just tired of looking at it and having it tempt me to put an upper on it. I have some other magpul foliage goodies like a fol rear sight and fol grip that could go with it if you’re interested.

Price $200 picked up in North East / Fort Wayne area.

Pictures will be posted later tonight.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom