Property Managment companies in Indianapolis?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Does anybody have any experience with property management companies that they can recommend? Most places seem to be pretty high on price to get someone in the house.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    screening and finding a renter. then collecting funds, and handling any late fee's and evictions if necessary. Depending on cost I would be interested in the full service including maintenance calls.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    From a RENTER standpoint, T&H Reality has been good to deal with. Can't speak to the property owner side of things.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    yea, I talked to them and they were my favorite, but they charge a full months rent (950 ish) just to screen the renters. then 10 percent to collect payment, they keep all late fees. they do not do evictions but recommend a lawyer for you. they also take care of repairs at my cost, but if its over 250 dollars they will call me first. Not sure that's the best deal going to be giving them roughly 2500 dollars and still have to take on all of the risk/costs myself. it does seem that its the industry standard though so I wasn't sure if anyone out there could give me a better deal.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I can't recommend for renting. I only have experience with neighborhood associations, and I can tell you that the more you want them to do the more it costs. They will do it all but don't expect to get much of the rent money.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I understand that, I would just expect a fair deal. If they are going to keep 10 percent of the profit, they should take on 10 percent of the risk. If they have no risk of out of pocket costs for them they would be making around 100 dollars a month to collect the rent check and put it in my account. that seems pretty excessive.

Top Bottom