• rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I like the personality too.

Believe it . . . or not.

Have you seen her recently? She was smoking hot in the beginning, but she's kinda fallen apart lately.

Flo_from_Progressive_Insurance.jpg

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I just dropped my van off at a Progressive repair facility for bodywork. There was a sign on the door stating, "No weapons allowed." I figured some of you may be interested in knowing that Progressive would prefer us to be victims. I chuckled to myself and carried in there anyhow.

So would I!

My favorite response to "You can't carry in here!" is "Are you prepared to provide protection for me? If not, and I have to be responsible for my own protection, are you telling me NOT to be a responsible adult?"

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    You do realize that Progressive doesn't have their own repair shops don't you? They have independently owned, private repair shops that they do business with. I'm not doubting that Progressive is probably anti-gun, but the sign on the door has nothing to do with Progressive. That sign was placed there by the local repair shop, not Progressive.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    You do realize that Progressive doesn't have their own repair shops don't you? They have independently owned, private repair shops that they do business with. I'm not doubting that Progressive is probably anti-gun, but the sign on the door has nothing to do with Progressive. That sign was placed there by the local repair shop, not Progressive.
    Yes, I realize Progressive isn't doing the work. However, it was a Progressive facility where I dropped it off. It had a big Progressive sign out front and friendly Progressive people with Progressive name tags too. I'm not an idiot, don't talk to me like I'm an idiot. You weren't there when I dropped it off so you have no clue who owns the building.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I would say that you are obligated to open carry when you go there to pick up your van. If they do not like it, maybe it is time to look for a new insurance carrier. Its what I would do, but I am rarely accused of being very smirt.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    He already stated Progressive is not his carrier. Being an agent of Progressive, I am going to ask some questions and see if I can get some answers on their position.

Top Bottom