• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • keeph8n

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    Wait till you get the itch to really modify one. Then the real fun begins and you go down a rabbit hole there isn’t much coming back from

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Went to the range with aq friend and they rented that Prodigy and let me run with it. All I have say is I wish I could afford one.....smooth and accurate; very smooth and accurate.

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    Wait till you get the itch to really modify one. Then the real fun begins and you go down a rabbit hole there isn’t much coming back from
    Oh believe me there’s already some things in my cart that I’m waiting to buy. New trigger, slide stop, mag release, and toolless guide rod are first. After that I’ll be de-mim-ing everything else, and I plan on getting some custom slide work and coating done further down the line. :spend:

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    Went to the range with aq friend and they rented that Prodigy and let me run with it. All I have say is I wish I could afford one.....smooth and accurate; very smooth and accurate.
    The non comped version is coming way down in price. I saw one new somewhere for $1100, but I forget where. Even the comped versions aren’t too off the wall, There was one on the gun deals subreddit the other day for $1200 I think it was. Not bad at all for what you’re getting.

keeph8n

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2011
    Oh believe me there’s already some things in my cart that I’m waiting to buy. New trigger, slide stop, mag release, and toolless guide rod are first. After that I’ll be de-mim-ing everything else, and I plan on getting some custom slide work and coating done further down the line. :spend:

Mine is with Allen now and let’s just say I can’t wait to get it back. Slide cuts and porting will be money

Top Bottom