• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A1Paracord

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Sorry, ISP stands for Internet service provider. So basically, what company is providing you internet service?

A1Paracord

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Ok, we have ATT and they were saying that Yahoo had a problem loading on their service when used as a home page so I was just wondering if that could be the problem. With frontier though I don't know??

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Probably Frontier. But then again I am not having an issue.

(Recently switched to Comcast, but have not cancelled Frontier yet. Has served me well during the last couple weeks. When lost Comcast, just connected the Frontier router. When Frontier was flaky, switched to Comcast. Will cancel Frontier soon because I can't continue to pay for both.)

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yahoo webmail has been acting pissy for a few days. It seems to be on-again off-again. Keep trying and it might work for you.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yahoo webmail has been acting pissy for a few days. It seems to be on-again off-again. Keep trying and it might work for you.

^^^This.^^^ It's been a pain for me lately. The latest thing is my new emails coming in marked as "read", so it doesn't even notify me that I have new email. Problems sending to certain domains, freezing up... Just been really sucky. I think they decided to use all their account holders as beta testers when they "upgraded" it. I've started using my Outlook (hotmail) account again and having my Yahoo mail go to it.

Top Bottom