• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    He's one luck guy... or unlucky. I guess it depends how you look at it.

If you don't mind me asking, what's the background story to this? I'm guessing there was an exit wound too?

That is the exit wound. Thats after two surgeries and about 4 weeks or so.

He was in afghan and got shot from approx. 450-500m away with a dragonov. Super super crazy lucky shot to be honest. bullet went through clean with no bone damage, no serious nerve damage, nothing major for the placement of the bullet. He did have to wear a pump for about 2 months though

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    As I was scrolling through the wound pics, I thought it was a random dong pic for a second. It confused me til I realised it was his knee:
    knees.jpg

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    That is the exit wound. Thats after two surgeries and about 4 weeks or so.

He was in afghan and got shot from approx. 450-500m away with a dragonov. Super super crazy lucky shot to be honest. bullet went through clean with no bone damage, no serious nerve damage, nothing major for the placement of the bullet. He did have to wear a pump for about 2 months though

I'm glad to hear he wasn't more seriously harmed. I hope the scumbag who shot him got what was coming to him.

As I was scrolling through the wound pics, I thought it was a random dong pic for a second. It confused me til I realised it was his knee:

I about spit my milk all over my computer :lmfao:

Last edited:

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Had NOT seen this one. Thanks for sharing the link!

OP's link is a good example of why the Hydra-Shock has been revised/updated. It passed through about 3" of inner thigh, and through his calf (between the tibia and fibia). Let's just guess it went through 7" of flesh. And yet, it failed to expand significantly, and left fragments in his leg. That's one of the things with that older design, if the HP is plugged (in this case with jeans and long John material), if fails to expand a significant percentage of the time.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    There was a guy here that did that! I don't recall the screen name, but he went "shooter" real quick. Not before posting a half dozen or more first, though.

Seems like I miss all the lulz and that makes me kinda sad even though I'm not a fan of dongspam.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    'Contact Distance'

'Point Blank Range' refers to the maximum distance at which the sights don't need adjustment to be on target. Some of the flatter shooting cartridges have a point blank range of nearly 300 yards.

Common mistake and a pet peeve of mine. We need to use our own terminology correctly or we let our oponents control our language.

Yeah, I know. But in vernacular point blank just means "close" for most of the non-gun types.

Technically, it's not contact distance either as the muzzle wasn't in contact at the time of firing.

Am I the only one rather unimpressed with the wounding of a hydra-choke?

Top Bottom