• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When Hank Jr. stopped faded away I lost my desire until lately. The wife has country playing a lot these days. So much cookie cutter crap but now and then something really catchy comes along but like pop, they wear it out in a few days.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I do like some of the modern country. However I also hate a lot of it. I can listen to a Kenny Chesney song I have never before heard and immediately know it's him. All of his stuff sounds the same. The chick from Sugarland sounds like she has something stuck in her throat when she's singing. Taylor Swift tells the same story in every song. Tim McGraw has talent but lately I'm just not a fan of his stuff. Rascal Flatts has like two songs I can tolerate so long as I can get past the fact that the dude sounds like a lady. Hunter Hayes is the "country" Justin Beiber. I could go on and on, but I won't. A lot of it is just crap.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I'm not a country music fan in the least but I will say that I can tolerate some of the older stuff without complaint. However, getting out of the pool a couple weeks ago in PCB on vacation, I heard the dumbest song I've ever heard in my life. Blake Shelton and the chorus was "chew tobacco, chew tobacco, chew tobacco.......spit". W.THE.F?

if that's representing today's country music, I'll stick with rock.
    Yes, and "tip it on back" .....

Top Bottom