Probably a Dumb Question, But I've Always Wondered...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Spasmo probably thinks its funny you have 15000 posts in 2 yrs!!!!!!
    thats like 20 posts a day :noway:
    20 posts a day :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bowdown:

TOOL

I love you too. Come give daddy a BIG hug!

Oh, and thanks for the "IBTL Gayness" Red tape. I always knew the color red was the color of love! :D See? I gave you some back! Don't you feel the LOVE yet? :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    IBTL-Dog.jpg

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    I love you too. Come give daddy a BIG hug!

Oh, and thanks for the "IBTL Gayness" Red tape. I always knew the color red was the color of love! :D See? I gave you some back! Don't you feel the LOVE yet? :D
    oh i feel it Rean :D
    20 posts a day !! thats all that needs to be said..... if i had to guess 15 are IBTL :yesway:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    oh i feel it Rean :D
    20 posts a day !! thats all that needs to be said..... if i had to guess 15 are IBTL :yesway:

YOU BETCHA! I make it a point to IBTL every single thread I post in. You know. Just so I can annoy you and everyone else. That's my objective in life. Being the most annoying, self-absorbed, ignorant.... oh, wait, that sounds like someone else on here... can't put my finger on it though... hmmm....

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    YOU BETCHA! I make it a point to IBTL every single thread I post in. You know. Just so I can annoy you and everyone else. That's my objective in life. Being the most annoying, self-absorbed, ignorant.... oh, wait, that sounds like someone else on here... can't put my finger on it though... hmmm....

20 posts a day !!!!!! :yesway:

moischmoe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Noble County, IN
    Is there any law against openly carrying? I always have went the concealed route but I could see deterrence resulting from openly carrying. If it's too dumb a question I apologize, but hey, I've always wondered.

Thanks

Keep reading the posts about other people's experiences while OCing. You'll learn how to act and what to do, if the police should happen to get a MWAG (Man With A Gun) call. You'll also learn how to deal with a store employee, or manager who dosen't even know their own companies gun policies- or the laws of this state. You can even learn some snappy comebacks to use when someone asks, "Why do you carry that thing." My favorite is, "To protect myself, to protect my family, and to protect you."

I've read enough on this forum, that I feel prepared to handle most situations I might encounter while OCing.

Top Bottom