• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Crap I get off at 12:30........................I want to attend......... however, can't have a one man march. Where do you guys park by the way?

fire81807

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Is the rally just to attemt to bring awarness to the 2nd amendment or has there been some legislation that has been introduced lately

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    I have to work, or i would be there in a heart beat. Its right across the street from where i work to, maybe i can get a good look at everyone.

TheUziButton

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    I really wish that mod hadn’t moved this thread. Its placement in General Firearms Discussion was intentional in order to get more exposure to this event. There is already a thread about this event in the Legislation of the 2nd Amendment forum. Now that this thread is redundant, I would prefer that it be deleted.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    I really wish that mod hadn’t moved this thread. Its placement in General Firearms Discussion was intentional in order to get more exposure to this event. There is already a thread about this event in the Legislation of the 2nd Amendment forum. Now that this thread is redundant, I would prefer that it be deleted.
    I tried to get a 2A Event section where these types of threads could be posted because they get overlooked and end up with duplicate threads, but I was told it's not going to happen.

You would think with this being a gun forum, that the interests of the forum would be to make sure that the members were aware of these events. :dunno:

I will be there tomorrow, and will be carrying my G17 and AR. I thought about carrying my assault hammer, but don't want to scare the Fifty Thousand Something Moms For Gun Control too badly.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    Anyone go to this event? I couldn't make it, but I saw very little publicity about it. The last one that was on a Friday had announcements coming up on my newsfeed on facebook well in advance of the event...I didn't see anything for this one.

Top Bottom