• BIGE7.62

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    66   1   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    The Hills of Brown
    This have nothing to do with price,bought 1,000 cci #350 used 200 no problem, the third tray ,however gave me 14/20 miss fires,3/14 still bad after 2nd strike .loaded20 more tried them in another gun still had 6 bad ones,and yes I even changed powder want do any thing for me where I bought them. Can anyone point me toward something other than a 5gl bucket and some water

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    This have nothing to do with price,bought 1,000 cci #350 used 200 no problem, the third tray ,however gave me 14/20 miss fires,3/14 still bad after 2nd strike .loaded20 more tried them in another gun still had 6 bad ones,and yes I even changed powder want do any thing for me where I bought them. Can anyone point me toward something other than a 5gl bucket and some water

Contact CCI and explain the situation. I'd say it's your best bet. If anything, I'm sure you are not the only one to encounter this problem. It may help them in solving the situation. Here is their contact info:

Mail Address:
    CCI
    2299 Snake River Avenue
    Lewiston, ID 83501
    cciexpert[at]atk.com

For comments or questions about our website,
    send an email to webteam@atk.com

Technical Services: 1-866-286-7436

content_btm.gif

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Wolf primers are "Notorious" for going bang. They are some of the best small rifle primers out there. Those who say different are uninformed.:rolleyes:

BIGE7.62

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    66   1   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    The Hills of Brown
    thanks for the info for CCI Ill be on itin the morning
    Contact CCI and explain the situation. I'd say it's your best bet. If anything, I'm sure you are not the only one to encounter this problem. It may help them in solving the situation. Here is their contact info:

Mail Address:
    CCI
    2299 Snake River Avenue
    Lewiston, ID 83501
    cciexpert[at]atk.com

For comments or questions about our website,
    send an email to webteam@atk.com

Technical Services: 1-866-286-7436

content_btm.gif

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    Wolf Primers

I too had questions about wolf primers a couple of years ago but there was $5 or so difference per 1000 so I tried some and had good results, then stocked up BO. (Before Obama)

I bought from Powder Valley. They've been good to deal with on powder and bullets too.

Powder Valley, Inc.

BIGE7.62

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    66   1   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    The Hills of Brown
    Talked to CCI today and there sure I didnt seat primers deep enough,cant say I did or didnt.you can bet that Ill be on the reloading bench later doing the check, check and re-check .Most the time I check the first five ,than ever 5th after that..no one gets it all right all the time ,but 9 out of 40 didnt go bang at all, 23 wtfs thats over50 % thats nfngd Almost forgot ,this is the only batch Ive had problems with,hell they didnt even want any # off the box

Last edited:

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    Talked to CCI today and there sure I didnt seat primers deep enough,cant say I did or didnt.you can bet that Ill be on the reloading bench later doing the check, check and re-check .Most the time I check the first five ,than ever 5th after that..no one gets it all right all the time ,but 9 out of 40 didnt go bang at all, 23 wtfs thats over50 % thats nfngd Almost forgot ,this is the only batch Ive had problems with,hell they didnt even want any # off the box

What kinda press are you using?

It's weird that they didn't want any batch info. I would try it again and pay more attention to the seating depth. If the problem persists, call 'em back and really give them an ear full.

Top Bottom