• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Wow it's late. Ok well I found a ruger Blackhawk .357 that's blue, has black grips and hasn't been shot much that I have talked down to $450. What does INGO think? I believe it's a newer model.

planedriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    gone
    Sign in to gunbroker do a search for completed auctions on the model you are looking at to get some idea. Be aware though, prices fluctuate from one area to another. In my neck of the woods the guys posting above are right on the money. $450 is at the high end of what I would consider even if is LNIB condition.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Well it sounds like he's asking too much for it then. That's too bad because Id like to have one.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Sign in to gunbroker do a search for completed auctions on the model you are looking at to get some idea. Be aware though, prices fluctuate from one area to another. In my neck of the woods the guys posting above are right on the money. $450 is at the high end of what I would consider even if is LNIB condition.

^This is how I check prices. Just keep in mind shipping and paperwork and if there are zero bids it is probably too high. If there are a lot of bids, wait to see what it finally goes for.

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    If it's a New Model, then yes, $450.00 is a little pricey. If it were an older 3 screw model unconverted that would be a good buy.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    If it's a "New Model" is it "pre warning"? If so add 25+ bucks .
    If it's an "Old Model"........if converted but has original parts, no loss of value. There are flat tops, different barrel lengths, duplicate serial numbers (re-run number but prefix has a "D" at the front)....there are other small changes that can distinguish an exact build span.
    $450 for a common "Old Model" I think normal, nothing exceptional. Yeah you see some shops get way more. But I've hit a few where that price is the norm, and if so then an individual sale should be even less.
    Box and papers, do add to the price on old stuff.....people can get silly about it. I never luck into those types of customers.

PrivateSpEye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Hi, this message is for Hunter58. I don't have enough interactions to PM. My friend Paul, who isn't an INGO member asked me to contact you. He's trying to set up a surprise for Martin, who's a member on here. Paul asked me to pass on his email address to you his name is Paul and his email is hacksawzall@gmail.com. His cell is 815-245-4429

I know now this may sound weird, but really it's par for the course with Paul. Let me know if you have any questions. You can reach me at 312-543-8184. I live in Cal Township (Unincorporated Gary, IN)

Top Bottom