• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • katfishinking

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    southwestern ind.
    I don't care about the flu, had my shot. I don't care about the high prices, don't got a lot of money anyhow. this will be my 1st 1500, and im going to enjoy it. even if I don't come home with a truck-load of stuff.

xoregonian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Jay Co.
    Not all is lost

I bid this week for vacation last November. I have no future as a fortune teller. I was depressed, then thought I'd unload my WASR for a profit. I could do that, but then what. Everything else is overpriced too. My wife suggested that we go to the RV show next door. (Think towable F150 accessories);) After a few hours the tire kickers and gawkers will hopefully leave the 1500 and we can fly by and do a hasty recon. If it looks good we can always use cleaning supplies, targets, or desiccant for the safe. I can always find stuff for one of the old bolt rifles I have and I think it might be a good time to pick up my first carry knife. After the media gets footage of people lining up for the ARs and the ARs are gone, they and the panic buyers will leave. I hope.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Saw a video on youtube today, talking about the panic buyers, showed an LWRC M6 going for $3000 with 5 days left to go still, and a lot of 6 30 round PMags going for $250 with time left still also... I'd expect to see similarly crazy prices...

Great time to be selling, not so much for buying...

Top Bottom