• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Freezeup

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Eastern Greene County
    The only reason I like to go to the 1500 is the chance at a great deal or I am looking for something special. Do you think it is worth a 2hr drive to look at things that have tripled in price in the last month. I'm sure it will be a 2hr wait in line to get in. I love to go to the 1500, but I find myself not excited this time. What is the best day to go that the line wont be as long?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    For me this 1500 will be like Madame Cloe's psychic readings, for entertainment purposes only. Then again, revolvers may be cheap.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I wonder, could the run on black guns and their ammo actually pull the demand from other weapons thereby lowering their price?

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    I wonder, could the run on black guns and their ammo actually pull the demand from other weapons thereby lowering their price?

That'd be nice. I am thinking I will go if nothing else to trade some ammo or a few mags or something. Not sure yet though

sarlakk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Honestly, I think it will be an interesting show, and there always seems to be odds and ends worth picking up if you're not in the market for an actual firearm deal, but I live in Indy. That being said, I am positive that I would not make a 2 hour drive just to "marvel at the circus."

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    My guess is that it will be VERY crowded, much more so than what I hear is normal. Unless you don't mind being all squished in with a ton of people, some of which should learn to use personal hygiene products, I would pass on this one.

Win52C

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    I'm guessing it will be a Circus...with ridiculous prices...Im NOT going..dont really need anything anyway, its mainly just for fun :)

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Go to the show to enjoy looking at stuff you don't always see.

While there is a chance you will find "that perfect shotgun" or "that perfect revolver", you will probably find a whole lot of overpriced stuff. Then again, you might just find that perfect smoke pole!

Go for the fun of it, go if this is your first and just want to see Indiana's larges firearm and other stuff show.

But, do not go if you want to buy an AR-15, AK variant of any type, standard caliber ammo, or magazines for those evil ARs or AKs.

Freezeup

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Eastern Greene County
    I may just ride with a friend. It will be interesting to see the the crowds. Kinda like black friday, but with guns. Be on the look out for the most expensive ar/ak magazine and post it. That would be a fun game!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The only reason I like to go to the 1500 is the chance at a great deal or I am looking for something special. Do you think it is worth a 2hr drive to look at things that have tripled in price in the last month. I'm sure it will be a 2hr wait in line to get in. I love to go to the 1500, but I find myself not excited this time. What is the best day to go that the line wont be as long?

Unless you're bringing something for me to buy, you should stay home.

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    You will see everybody that bought a crappy lower now trying to sell it for top dollar. Remember the $79 lowers that nobody wanted? It is now $400+. It will be a sideshow and nobody buying. Ammo prices out the roof.

Top Bottom