• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Leave the noob alone, not like he has been posting up one liners since January. You have been here for 5 years and only have 2000:dunno:

Indeed I have been here since 4 days after the creation of INGO.

I have a business to run so I don't always have time for posting.

The point is, 50 one-line or one-word posts in an obvious attempt to gain access to the classifieds is a rule violation.

I don't mind newbies - I've invited several to the site. But I'd encourage them to follow the rules too.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

The point is, 50 one-line or one-word posts in an obvious attempt to gain access to the classifieds is a rule violation.

I don't mind newbies - I've invited several to the site. But I'd encourage them to follow the rules too.
    My bad, did not realize most of his post were from today

Dauvis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2013
    Morgan county
    Nope, you're wrong and need to read up on the meaning of "coercion" and "gouging".

Note here

Coercion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Price gouging - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't see how your links disprove what I said.

The term is similar to profiteering but can be distinguished by being short-term and localized, and by a restriction to essentials such as food, clothing, shelter, medicine and equipment needed to preserve life, limb and property.

Basically, it is a situation where people are being told "your money or your life" which falls under the category of threat and intimidation. Sounds like coercion to me.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    I don't see how your links disprove what I said.

Basically, it is a situation where people are being told "your money or your life" which falls under the category of threat and intimidation. Sounds like coercion to me.

Hey jack - Get your logic out of here! Emotions only!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

Yeah, i'm sure he's in a rush to get in the classifieds to get that overpriced glock or kahr :rolleyes:

Big Ram

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    If there are people dumb enough to pay premium price for it then they deserve to pay that much. If you think it's too much simply don't buy it and find a better deal. When there are shortages on items and more demand prices naturally go up. It's not fair sometimes and not always right (such as fuel) but its the way of this world an there is nothing that will change it. S***s not fair in this life. That's why we need to live for what's beyond the pearly gates.

Top Bottom