Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    images

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Yes, we need price controls to ensure that the capitalist system we claim to exist under never makes a recovery.

If you do not want to pay [X} to take possession of [Y], that is your choice.
    If you had the opportunity to sell [Y] for [X], would you be on here complaining or would you be counting your money?

XDLover

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Delaware County
    Dunhams of anderson is trying to sell a century wasr 10 for 849.99.

a) Purchase it, be happy to own it.
    b) be butt hurt because someone has the nerve to ask that price for it.
    c) post on a forum that "Damn thats too high"
    d) Jump for joy that Dunhams of Anderson carries guns.

x) don't really care...

Personally if someone will pay that for it, great. Don't bug me a bit.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    When you get tired of reporting the "Gouging" in the firearm arena, I've got a couple of used car dealers I would like you to investigate!

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    As much as you all hate these gouging threads why dont you take your own advise and stfu and move along .. you dont have to visit each thread and post your discontent. The OP is complaining .. and youre just complaining about his/her complaining .. then others will complain that you are complaining about their complaining .. see how everyone just ends up complaining? Let the OP vent and move along. geesh!!! :)

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I'm actually glad they are selling Wasr's for +$800. If they were selling them for $250, I'd go out and buy a pile of them and I don't need another pile of AK's. They were selling Mosins for $80 a few months ago and I could not stop buying them. It was a real drag.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Ahh, aren't we such an open community to the new posters? Yes, we all know that the price gouging threads are getting a bit old but on the bright side, let's also thank him for helping rat out the vendors that are over charging so we know not to even waste our time going into the stores to look. If I know a store is taking advantage of the situation and someone alerts me, I know going forward that they lost my business. If others think likewise, the prices will start to go back down.

Explosior

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Madison County
    Whoa, i dont want or need it. I have 2 arsenal sgl 21's... I was just making a statement.
    Wow when did this forum get so many asshats runnin thier hatin-on ball washers. It's good to know that there are ppl here that have nothing better to do then pounce on someone that is just making a statement. You guys are just awesome... congradulations.

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    Bump!

I figure we should have 10 threads at the top of the list about the same thing. Who's gonna bump the rest?

On the other hand, I believe I've eaten something bad. It was more than likely on Sunday, as that's when I started to have diarrhea. I've yet to figure out what it is but I believe it smells like those Chicken and Waffle chips from Lays.

Mango

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Whoa, i dont want or need it. I have 2 arsenal sgl 21's... I was just making a statement.
    Wow when did this forum get so many asshats runnin thier hatin-on ball washers. It's good to know that there are ppl here that have nothing better to do then pounce on someone that is just making a statement. You guys are just awesome... congradulations.

Lolwut?

Top Bottom