• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cak387

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Kokomo
    Hi guys. I have been looking for a SA XDM .40 Bitone Stainless/Black with regular sights for a while (local gun places, gun shows, online). I went to the gun show here in Kokomo in November and found one there for $539.99. I didn't have the money at the time, so I let it go. I have also seen that same price on gunbroker.com so I was thinking that I could get roughly that same price in a local shop.

Now when I call two local stores about the same gun, they give me prices of $685 and $699. I would rather support one of the local businesses, however, I can't justify the price difference. Why is there such a price discrepancy?

With Kokomo having another gun show this weekend, I plan on buying within the next few days.

Thanks for the help!

shotgun131313

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Jul 29, 2008
    Clark county
    most gun shops are not happy unless they make a bundle off a gun .you will never get a great price from a gun shop.try gunbroker. i have saved hundreds on some guns

cak387

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    Kokomo
    most gun shops are not happy unless they make a bundle off a gun .you will never get a great price from a gun shop.try gunbroker. i have saved hundreds on some guns

That's what I was thinking. I understand they are there to make money and need to have markup to do so, but I thought that was kind of ridiculous. I figured I'm getting the exact same product whether or not I buy it at one of the local shops or the gun show, so why not go the cheaper route. No worry of lesser quality.

Top Bottom