• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    I have a Colt Delta Elite 10mm that I pruchased new in 90 it has less than 200 rounds through it and is in perfect condition with all papers, tags, box extra mag just as new never been in a holster. I also have a guy that has been after me to sell it to him for some time and I believe I will shoot him a price as I never shoot it, do not like the 1911 platform and could use the money for other gun purchases. I am unsure of what to ask but have been thinking the $1200 range. Does anyone have any idea if this is a fair price, too high, too low? I just do not see them around very often and when I have they have usually been carried and shot a lot more than this 1 has.
    It is not for sale as I have always promised first chance to this friend and hope that he does buy it as he has shot it nearly as much as me and was there when I bought it.

Any ideas as to value?

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    Thanks Spasmoeven though one is staed to have handeling marks and the other has no box or papers it does give me an idea.
    This gun is actually in perfect condition as new. Only taken out of the box 2 times.
    I wish I liked it but I just do not like the platform, I know I am weird. I sold all my 1911s about 7 years ago and this is the last 1 I have left. Kind of thought of it as a collector piece but I have no reason to keep a weapon that I do not shoot.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Blue or stainless? As far as price, they seem to all be around $900-$950, but I know a guy that specifically wants a blued gun.

chipdog4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    The new Delta Elite has been pulled due to "problems with testing."

I kept up on the Delta's prices for awhile now. I passed on several a year ago which were New In Box which for $900 - $1000.
    I bought mine, which could pass for NIB, for $699 and I thought I made out like a bandit.

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    I talked with him today and told him I was going to sell it and he had first chance at it. I also told him to check around to see what he might think it was worth. I don't want to screw him but I do want a fair price for both of us. I will let you all know what he comes up with. I am thinking around $1000-$1100 may be fair for us both.

bigkahunasix

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Neo, I have a few Delta's. A nice one with box and papers will run $900-$1100 and a Delta Gold Cup from $1400 on up. These are the prices here in the Evansville area where they are very popular. The last one thru Sohn & Assoc. firearms auction in Eville went for $1070 and it had a round count of around 600 rounds thru it.

Hope this helps.

Jim

btw- If he passes, let me know. I'm sure we could work something out. Cash, trade or both.

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    Neo, I have a few Delta's. A nice one with box and papers will run $900-$1100 and a Delta Gold Cup from $1400 on up. These are the prices here in the Evansville area where they are very popular. The last one thru Sohn & Assoc. firearms auction in Eville went for $1070 and it had a round count of around 600 rounds thru it.

Hope this helps.

Jim

Thanks Jim, I had hoped you would give some input. :yesway:

Hope all is well with you.

Greg

bcbz71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Panhandle, FL
    I have a local guy that was trying to sell one for $600. He still had the original box of 20 rounds that he didn't finish. I passed on it. Perhaps I shouldn't have. Wonder if he still has it.

Top Bottom