Pressure relief valve. Just a thread to vent,use sarcasm,call each other on bs.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Anybody have reports,charts, graphs, models, rumors, stats on the virus? I can’t find any.
    images

Single-Molecule FRET of Intrinsically Disordered Proteins
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url...ved=0CA0QjhxqFwoTCLDizon32OgCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE

Or flatten the curve...take your pick.

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I have to take a break from listening to my assigned number station!

The Lions told me that the throne needed to be carved out of wood.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I have to take a break from listening to my assigned number station!

The Lions told me that the throne needed to be carved out of wood.

All of the Lions told you this?

What about the cat and duck?

I was talking to the duck and he said a chair needed to be made of swords by a dragon.

I think witches may have gotten to our lions.:runaway:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I hate working from home. It sucks. I had to take over the dinning room to be my makeshift home office.
    I'm experiencing the symptoms of ulnar tunnel syndrome as a result.

Had this a bit back. Turned out in my case to be related to having several discs in my neck and mid back that had extrusions etc that were shown by a couple of MRIs (though the ortho doctor I went to nailed the diagnosis even before the scans. I have had lower back disc issues for many years. Took steps to even out my arms on my chair to my desk (as much as I can in my various setups) and to do some neck exercises (also did some physical therapy at the time), and it helped me quite a bit. I had tingling in fingers, etc but also significant shoulder pain, pain down arm, etc. I'm using our home office and have a decent office chair etc with fairly level arms to the desk. My wife who has been using various locations in the house and doing quite a bit more time at a laptop as her home based business has been slammed lately is starting to have some different issues with some shoulder based pain symptoms. Been trying to get her to level out the shoulders, and bend elbows lined up with table as best I can.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I think the duck may have drug problem?

You know the cat is in with the witches I believe he is a “familiar” !

The nuns need to be checked for witch marks it’s Wensday.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I think the duck may have drug problem?

You know the cat is in with the witches I believe he is a “familiar” !

The nuns need to be checked for witch marks it’s Wensday.

Everyone knows the duck drinks a bit,but I do not think they have a drug problem.

Yea,never trust the cat. I think the only reason they are even here is we trust the mice less.

I have been checking the nuns frequently and often for any marks. If I need any help I will let you know,but it I can handle it alone for now.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    OK, today's 'shelter in place' rant: My mom will be 87 in a week. I am blessed to still have her with me, so she can do or watch whatever her little heart desires. That being said, I don't know how much more "America Says" I can take before I lose my ****ing mind. I think they made about 8 episodes, and I know them all by heart. Mom doesn't seem to notice that it's the same people and the same questions and answers over and over.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    OK, today's 'shelter in place' rant: My mom will be 87 in a week. I am blessed to still have her with me, so she can do or watch whatever her little heart desires. That being said, I don't know how much more "America Says" I can take before I lose my ****ing mind. I think they made about 8 episodes, and I know them all by heart. Mom doesn't seem to notice that it's the same people and the same questions and answers over and over.

I can relate Snap. Although Mom doesn't live with me, I do get to hear the same stories over and over again, sometimes in the same conversation. But she's gonna be 98 on April 19th. As she is always reminding us, she has "senility rights". :): I'm also glad she's still with us.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Here's my vent for the day.

Me yesterday when it was 60 degrees: "OMG it feels so great outside!"
    Me today when it was 70 degrees "OMG why is it so ****ing hot?"

Hate hate hate the heat, and I get stressed out just knowing that it's coming.

THIS.... Not a fan of the humidity. My wife soaks it up like a sponge and wants more!!

Don

Top Bottom