• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ghettomedic

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    Thats right...I always tell them that I will protect their 1st Ammendment Rights with my 2 Ammendment Rights! Even though I might disagree with them, I always try to conduct my self in a respectful manner in order to show that we are on the high road.

Kudos! The sad part is not many people think like You or I and go straight for the name calling and childish acts. We dont have to agree but we have to respect their rights as well. We dont make too much of a name for ourselves when you start talking of shooting the liberals or the countless other crazy things i've read.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I can't imagine any protesters. Consider the attendees and the atmosphere. You will not see animal rights activists protesting leather at a biker rally. It wouldn't end well for them.

It would make great headlines for their cause...but I think people in a more liberal state might be more willing to get hurt to make headlines than here unless they're trucked in from somewhere.<broad ripple maybe>

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    The Zionsville Mom may come and chain herself to a spittoon. That would make the 6 o'clock news.

The-Last-Round

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Brazil
    not that i think any will be there, but they can exercise their 1st A right to protest

Hey, now there's a good angle of attack for the antis:

You want me to get background checked, registered and papered to exercise my 2A?
    Well, may I please see your permit to exercise your 1A?

I'd like to use that one on a "journalist"

FireBirdDS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Showing up and exercising their "1st amendment rights" by verbally and physically "protesting" the 2nd amendment rights of others. And later as they're being cuffed for disorderly conduct and assault they can resist being patted down (claiming the 4th) followed a trip to the police station where they can later plead the 5th. Quite the Bill of Rights value pack for one afternoon!

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Fox News had cameras at the SE corner of the South Pavillion----did some interviews--

NOW they are talking about a BIG anti-Gun rally this evening somewhere in Indy----

Must be bussing them in from Chicago

tallend

Jordan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Camby/Moorseville
    I didnt see a single protestor for day 1. I did see several news choppers and lots of news vans. A guy ahead of me in the 2 hour line got interviewed on camera for news 8.

Top Bottom