• ...and so much more!
  • Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Ok, that's a Certificate of Live Birth. Anyone living in HI could get one - it just says that he was born living (debatable).

There is some question as to whether McCain was born in the US - but so far as I can tell, both parents were American citizens so it's a non-issue there.

The only thing that complicates the issue with Obama is his father's nationality and his mother's age when she had him.

I believe he was probably born in HI as stated, but due to his mother's age and his father's nationality, was probably not born a citizen of the US, or, at best, with dual citizenship.

I am not pro-Obama, but I do believe in being fair.

And I'm also interested in what issues for which this is covering, as stated above by another poster.

Josh

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    So, you are saying that the Constitution is merely a guideline, not a legal document?

I'm saying that not every soldier gets to stand in judgment of whether his superiors had every T crossed and I dotted all the way down the line. I'm fairly certain Obama didn't just call this guy up and tell him his orders, so he got them from a superior officer. Are you saying the entire military structure is incompetent to give orders to subordinates if any, ANY, legal impediment can be imagined? Not proven, mind you, just imagined, on mere supposition. All the officers in all the Armed Forces are then incapable of giving any lawful order. You cannot reasonably be taking that position, can you?

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Did you ever ask to see Reagan's birth cirtificate?
    We didn't have to.
    The details of Ronald Reagan's life were public knowledge.
    Unlike the POTUS who WILL NOT release ANY details of his early life. The only details that we have about Obama's early years come from him.
    Considering his record for telling he truth, I wouldn't believe him if he said his butt was black.
    Mike

teknickle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    God's Country
    Who cares what that paper says?
    I can print one here for you and show it.
    Then MOST of America would shrug it off and say 'yep, it exists'.
    That is IMMATERIAL.
    I, personally, do not think he was born here. So what?
    Even IF HE WERE BORN HERE, then that means that he renounced his citizenship when in school.
    He was listed as a citizen of Indonesia at their schools and then in college listed as a foreigner for the scholarship.
    Birth certificate = worthless (like mainstream media)

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    in the last election, lefties asked to see McCain's birth cert, since he was born out of the U.S.

what's your point?

And they questioned his citizenship even though he was born to two citizens on a U.S. possession (Canal Zone).

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    yup. The thing for me isn't even BO's birth cert.

His mother and step-father gave up his citizenship when he went to Indonesia. He would have do to go through the naturalization process to become a citizen and would be ineligible to be POTUS.

This is why so many people want to see his school records.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    ATT000011.jpg

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I believe he has satisfied his legal requirement. That said, I think there's still some question of where he was born, and I am perplexed as to why he doesn't release the original. Again, he doesn't have to legally, the way I see it, but why not put it to rest? Either he figures he's getting something out of it politically - the birthers are a punch line - or there's something he doesn't want us to know.

I stand by what I've said from the beginning of this controversy - Congress won't remove him regardless.

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    :horse:

He is the President. He is going to serve out this term and run again. The Courts have turned away every challenge of this. He has submitted the document. The state of Hawaii has verified the document's validity.

Can we all just put on our tin foil hats and move on to the next conspiracy?

:popcorn:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I believe he has satisfied his legal requirement. That said, I think there's still some question of where he was born, and I am perplexed as to why he doesn't release the original. Again, he doesn't have to legally, the way I see it, but why not put it to rest? Either he figures he's getting something out of it politically - the birthers are a punch line - or there's something he doesn't want us to know.

I stand by what I've said from the beginning of this controversy - Congress won't remove him regardless.

that's why a democrat is the leading attorney in the case before the Supreme Court.

I'm wondering if you can tell me how he went to school in Indonesia or visited Pakistan when American citizens weren't allowed?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    yup. The thing for me isn't even BO's birth cert.

His mother and step-father gave up his citizenship when he went to Indonesia. He would have do to go through the naturalization process to become a citizen and would be ineligible to be POTUS.

This is why so many people want to see his school records.

It is settled ussc case law that a parent cannot give up US citizenship for their minor child.

that's why a democrat is the leading attorney in the case before the Supreme Court.

I'm wondering if you can tell me how he went to school in Indonesia or visited Pakistan when American citizens weren't allowed?

At the time US citizen were allowed to visit Pakistan, it was just not advised. Heck US citizens could visit Cuba, they just couldn't take a direct flight from the US they had to go via Canada.

That being said if he was born outside of the US, he is not a natural citizen most likely. The laws at the time required for citizenship one parent who had lived in the US for a minimum of 5 years after turning 14. Unless his parents weren't married. Then there was no minimum.

I've heard speculation that is why he doesn't want it be be released because his parents weren't married and he's trying to "protect" his mothers reputation. Although why he would worry about that when he wrote in one of his books she went after black men because she liked big black .... Not his exact words but pretty much the gist of it.

ETA I almost forgot this, anyone want to lay odds on what will happen with this? I remember a case similar to this and the military didn't prosecute, they rescinded his deployment orders.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    In fact, the conspiracy would need to be even deeper than our colleagues realized. In late July, a researcher looking to dig up dirt on Obama instead found a birth announcement that had been published in the Honolulu Advertiser on Sunday, Aug. 13, 1961:

Obama's birth announcement

One question why did it take over a week to get the birth announcement in the paper? I was born just a few years after him and mine was in the paper in 2 or 3 days. My son and my daughters were in the paper in the same amount of time. Could it be that he was born in Kenya and it was published after his mother flew back with him?

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    [/left]

One question why did it take over a week to get the birth announcement in the paper? I was born just a few years after him and mine was in the paper in 2 or 3 days. My son and my daughters were in the paper in the same amount of time. Could it be that he was born in Kenya and it was published after his mother flew back with him?

It is obvious, isn't it? Upon delivery, they found a little wad of paper in his hand that said, "Although I am unqualified, I want to grow up to be POTUS. Falsify birth records; run announcement in newspaper."

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Why on Earth would anyone from the GOP allow him to run for President?? Don't you think that between Limbaugh, Hannity, John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, the McCain Palin campaign, and Michael Steele if it was not real and he was not born here they would have done something??

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    [/left]

I think that's it. His mother knew that one day he would run for the office of president and she had to get her baby back here so that it would be possible for him to acheive that dream that she had for him.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    It is obvious, isn't it? Upon delivery, they found a little wad of paper in his hand that said, "Although I am unqualified, I want to grow up to be POTUS. Falsify birth records; run announcement in newspaper."

I think that's it. His mother knew that one day he would run for the office of president and she had to get her baby back here so that it would be possible for him to acheive that dream that she had for him.

Nope. Who said his parents planned on him being president? Or even that they had any intent to deceive? The birth announcement is ran when they get back in the states to notify the newspapers. No attempt to deceive, just announcing it. Mine doesn't list where I was born just when and too who, same as my kids.

And why would they have to know he was going to run for president to get a birth certificate for him in Hawaii? They registered his birth. That's it. Nothing mysterious about that.

And nothing mysterious about her coming back into the states. Supposedly they went their to visit the family for a vacation and she went into labor and couldn't make the plane home. Or something like that.

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    [/left]

I know we all hate boma, but what's his mother's motive? This in 1961. What unmarried white mother of an black man's child thinks she needs to get something in the newspaper to settle the question of her kid's citizenship 49 years later when a black man gets elected President?

In 1961, nobody ever thought that a black man would be President, much less a mixed-race black man from Hawaii.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom