• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I completely forgot about Revolution. How long since an episode last aired? When is the next episode set to air? Revolution, Falling Skies, Defiance, and The Walking Dead all fall into that category of fiction that might be able to teach some people about prepping/survivalism. All issues of the fiction inherent in the Doomsday _________ shows being tabled for the moment. Their proximate problem is, you already have to know a thing or two about prepping to be able to tell which lessons are affirmative, "This is how you do this." and which ones are negative, "This is something so stupid, you want to avoid it." Their ultimate problem is, when they show someone doing something that falls into the latter category, but the Hollyweird writers don't know any better and their production team shows the characters succeeding at it. For those of us who know our elbows from a k-bar, we can see the instances of "this is how not to do this" lessons, but I fear the vast unwashed masses who get the opposite message.

Last edited:

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Revolution hasnt aired in a few months. It starts back up on Wednesday, September 25 at 8/7c on NBC. It has its flaws, but I find it entertaining. The last few minutes of the finale look like season 2 could get really interesting.

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I'm loosing patience with revolution. Some very poor AR/M-16 handling and the guns don't smoke ( nor do the barrels) after full auto fire. If you fire an AR that much with no hearing protection,yer gonna be deaf! Course it's all Hollywood and supposed to be entertainment for the masses.

Its just entertainment. They never seem to get every detail right. After the last scene in the finale, Im giving it another go. I just have to see what happens. I like the atmosphere of the show. Its not as dark or gritty as it should be, but otherwise it feels near apocalyptic.

Top Bottom