• ...and so much more!
  • vick1

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Dec 24, 2010
    Indiana
    This is a great place with a friendly helpful staff..... They do not mind spending the time to answer question you may have, always in a friendly manner. Unfortunately, this isn't always the case with some shops or dealers.

X ring

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Brice is great to deal with. Have always had great results. I purchased two brownings two weeks apart, was able to make a great deal on both guns. We have purchased several other items there as has my family!

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Brice is great to deal with. Have always had great results. I purchased two brownings two weeks apart, was able to make a great deal on both guns. We have purchased several other items there as has my family!

I would second this. I have always loved dealing with Brice and would do it again if I had any money.....Toys are expensive!!

Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    I have had good expeiences there I use them as an ffl quite frequently.bryce and nick are always willing to chat and discuss guns. Prices can be a bit high on some things but they will work with you on used guns.

9lock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Classified
    I made an effort to return for a second visit, I’m thinking maybe I just caught them on a bad day and this can happen to any of us. This time I was greeted before I closed the door and actually had a chance to look around this time. The owner was busy with a customer which I was in no rush and there was another gentleman there behind the counter that was helpful and friendly. After about 30-45 minutes of radio blaring, periodic dog howling, the atmosphere in general wearing on my nerves and no owner in sight, I have decided it would be in my best interest to move on. I thank Brice for his gracious offer but I must respectfully decline, thank you and I wish you the best.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I made an effort to return for a second visit, I’m thinking maybe I just caught them on a bad day and this can happen to any of us. This time I was greeted before I closed the door and actually had a chance to look around this time. The owner was busy with a customer which I was in no rush and there was another gentleman there behind the counter that was helpful and friendly. After about 30-45 minutes of radio blaring, periodic dog howling, the atmosphere in general wearing on my nerves and no owner in sight, I have decided it would be in my best interest to move on. I thank Brice for his gracious offer but I must respectfully decline, thank you and I wish you the best.

I've never been there but been thinking about heading that way as I'm not far from Brownsburg. Was the other person behind the counter unable to assist? Kind of getting mixed signals, sounds like it started off ok, but then they were never able to help you?

Just trying to understand, and determine if its even worth the effort to check them out or not.

9lock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Classified
    Oh no no, by all means go check it out, The point was I had gone back to possibly take Brice up on a generous offer due to a strange incident on my first visit (avoided hostility on the first visit and unable to talk to the owner on second attempt) there are no hard feelings and the owner offered to make it right, just for whatever reason I have encountered too much difficulty in only two visits.
    All the best.

Jerrek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    Brownsburg
    I have purchased 3 guns there. I love this store. My father has always purchased his firearms there. I'm kinda yuppie-ish so once they get past that then all is good. They are always helpful and I have never had a problem.

NDgolfer13

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 28, 2011
    Avon
    Ive bought 2 guns in the past 2 weeks from Premier and they are great to work with. I was on the fence about what to buy and they were very knowledgeable and didnt push one way or the other. Just helped me purchase.

:yesway:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I've never been there but been thinking about heading that way as I'm not far from Brownsburg. Was the other person behind the counter unable to assist? Kind of getting mixed signals, sounds like it started off ok, but then they were never able to help you?

Just trying to understand, and determine if its even worth the effort to check them out or not.

Happened to be near the area today and finally stopped in to Premier.

Looked at a few things, and like most shops some of the items I looked at were priced well, others were a bit higher. New Glocks seemed to be in the same range as Plainfield, which is one of the shops I normally frequent. Looks like they are starting to stock some Magpul stuff for AR's, and expanding in that area. I didn't price many other guns in the case. Looked at accessories/magazines/ammo, etc.

Spoke to the owner a bit, seemed friendly and willing to take the time to address questions, etc.

Shop was clean, and they certainly make good use of the space inside while still being organized.

I'll definitely give them a look when I'm next in the market to buy a gun.

Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    I stopped in there about 4-5 weeks ago on my way back from Illinois. The guy I talked to was easy-enough to deal with. They didn't have much of a selection of new guns but that's true just about anywhere in Indiana (dealers have no money and thus can't afford large inventories.) Virtually no high-end guns. Prices for what they did have were high compared to Internet sources but comparable to the usual LGS markups. All-in-all, it was a typical Indiana gun shop.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom