• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I really, really like the FRT idea. The Hoffman Super Safety works in a similar way, but a 3 position FRT is just cool as heck.

The reason I don't have one is that ATF confiscates sales records and door knocks people over them.

edwea

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    They do look fun. If I found one for sale in person, I'd probably pick one up cash. No chance of me ordering one online though.

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    They do look fun. If I found one for sale in person, I'd probably pick one up cash. No chance of me ordering one online though.
    They're loads of fun, but I'm in the same boat. I do NOT want to order one online at the moment and potentially get harassed. But hopefully stores start stocking them in the next year.

ShimmeringTrees

Amish Jack Wagon
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2023
    Indiana
    I really, really like the FRT idea. The Hoffman Super Safety works in a similar way, but a 3 position FRT is just cool as heck.

The reason I don't have one is that ATF confiscates sales records and door knocks people over them.
    How do we start a mail service? Does, "lost them in a boating accident," work for sales records?

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    How do we start a mail service? Does, "lost them in a boating accident," work for sales records?
    There was a gun shop in Evansville that was robbed in the early 90’s…seams that in the middle of the night, the shop was broken into and a bunch of guns were stolen…and the thief took the time, walked to the other side of the building (it was also an indoor archery range)…piled all the 4473 together and lit them on fire!…I guess the thief wanted a s’more or something!

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    For real though I still haven't cracked the code on genuinely anonymous buying. Nobody does, like, mail relay services with no record keeping. You can load up a burner Visa card with cash to pay for it but can't ship it to yourself without a record. ATF just kicks their doors and steals their sales records.

ShimmeringTrees

Amish Jack Wagon
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2023
    Indiana
    For real though I still haven't cracked the code on genuinely anonymous buying. Nobody does, like, mail relay services with no record keeping. You can load up a burner Visa card with cash to pay for it but can't ship it to yourself without a record. ATF just kicks their doors and steals their sales records.
    I concur. There's gotta be a pilot or two on INGO that can do all the carrier services. Now that I've went down the rabbit hole, can INGO just turn into a "Amazon?"

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Maybe something like the rent a box mail places with a fake name? Someplace like this.

Top Bottom