• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zeb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2020
    Portland
    There are some sincerely good prayer warriors here, so I need help.

I will be heading to the People's Republic of Maryland soon. Our oldest's ulcerative colitis is trying hard to kill him, and I'm going to care for and hug him. His loyal sister has been doing all that so far, and deserves a break.

SWMBO is also struggling with Ehlers-Danlos, frequent muscle cramps, trouble sleeping, and rafts of doctors who haven't helped.

Prayers appreciated at this critical time in all our lives, for health restoration and safe travels.
    Praying for you and your family.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    There are some sincerely good prayer warriors here, so I need help.

I will be heading to the People's Republic of Maryland soon. Our oldest's ulcerative colitis is trying hard to kill him, and I'm going to care for and hug him. His loyal sister has been doing all that so far, and deserves a break.

SWMBO is also struggling with Ehlers-Danlos, frequent muscle cramps, trouble sleeping, and rafts of doctors who haven't helped.

Prayers appreciated at this critical time in all our lives, for health restoration and safe travels.
    On it.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Maryland update:
    Arrived safely about midnight. Only 2 agonizing trips to the bathroom, which is an improvement. He’s down to 119 lbs. Going for blood work today.
    That's good, my lifelong best friend has it also. He's a drunk, #sadface here. The last time he was sent to jail after 60 days he was down to 111 lbs. He's now back up to the 140's.
    What town in Maryland are you all at?

Top Bottom