• Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Doc,

We in medicine know that things like this happen sometimes. That is no comfort at all when it happens to us.

I won't say, "I'm sorry", because that's what you say to the families in the quiet room. I won't say any of those things that we say to try to comfort what can never be comforted. I will, however, say that your little angel was a beautiful little girl and was very blessed to have your family as her own.

I can't imagine the hole in all of your hearts. I don't want to try. I know it's there, and my wish for you all is that you find ways to make that hole a place where love will continue to grow, not to fill what is not there, but to have a part of her soul always with each of you.

My family will be lifting yours up in prayer.

Bill and 7th Stepper

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Doc, I do not pray. However I will be praying for all of you tonight. My wife and I have been in a somewhat similar situation.

I am so very sorry for you and your family. If there is anything we can do let us know.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Doc I will be thinking of and praying for you and your family. She'll always be with you, and with all of us if we should be so lucky. If there is anything I can do for you and your family, please don't hesitate.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I can't imagine your loss. Take comfort in the fact that she undoubtedly lived a happy and joy-filled life with many more good times than bad.

I will be thinking about you and your family.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    If you need anything i'm a PM away. My wife and l will take time today to keep your family in our thoughts and to cherish the time we all have together.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have no words that can even come close to covering this. My heart is heavy for you and your family.
    I have lost a son but he was fully grown but the loss of a child.
    Prayers outgoing for you and the family.

Top Bottom