• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeff

Home of the P7
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    South Indy
    My father, a Army veteran, Chrysler retiree, and jack of all trades is fighting for his life tonight in Dawsonville, Ga. He was found by my sister at her home this morning suffering from a seizure and he has gone down hill from there.

Hospital personnel revived him after 25 minutes. They believe he had a heart attack on top of the seizure and is also suffering from renal failure. Prognosis is not good at this time. They say he may be sedated for quite some time.

He lost his wife (my mother) May 30th and although he had a hard time with her passing he was getting much better.

I am numb right now.

Jeff

Home of the P7
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    South Indy
    Thanks to each and every one of you for your prayers, the PM's, and the emails.

My father passed away this afternoon and is now with my mother. That is all he ever wanted. A tough day it is for our family, his older brother died early this morning.

I know the very kind medical professionals there in Dawsonville, GA. will not read this but my thanks goes out to each and every one of them who helped not only my father, but my sister and I as well. You are truly Gods angels.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Sorry for your loss. Had a scare with my dad over the weekend, can't even imagine.:(

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    So sorry for your loss Jeff. Can you imagine the reunion when your Mom and Dad joined hands again? May God lift you up and comfort you and your family.

Top Bottom