Potential supplement to the standard "ADT" yardsign/window stickers.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I haven't decided yet if this is a good thing but it might be enough to stop lesser determined would be burglars from targeting your house while making the more determined ones potentially more violent in their methods.

Either way it's funny to postulate about.

Window Sticker
    FRONT_SIGHT_DECAL_060.jpg

Yard Sign
    RTD_Front_Sight_0004.jpg

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Be some nice ammo for a prosecutor should you have to defend your home with deadly force.

Many criminals are smarter than you think, they take the time to case a house and learn when no one is home...why advertise to these dirtbags you have one of the most desirable theft items in your home?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    If I were a criminal...that'd also be a tip-off to me that there's a high chance of there being firearms inside.

I'd then just wait until Mr. and Mrs. aren't home.

But... I'm not a criminal....

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I've often thought about using the words without the picture. My "defense" is pretty easy - it was a warning to the crooks that a LEO may shoot them, not me.

For now, I just have video surveillance signs. Works on the neighbor kids! They think we see everything they do.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Be some nice ammo for a prosecutor should you have to defend your home with deadly force.

Many criminals are smarter than you think, they take the time to case a house and learn when no one is home...why advertise to these dirtbags you have one of the most desirable theft items in your home?

If I were a criminal...that'd also be a tip-off to me that there's a high chance of there being firearms inside.

I'd then just wait until Mr. and Mrs. aren't home.

But... I'm not a criminal....

Yeah, like I said, not sure if it's a good idea but its fun to imagine potential burglars thought processes upon seeing these.

mandolin3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I agree with some of the other posters...this may just be an advertisement to BG's that there are "guns inside when no one is home". I feel the same way about NRA, etc. decals on my vehicle. IMO, these are cases where it is better to not advertise. I would however, like to hang one of these over my desk!

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I used to have an ADT sign in my front yard but someone took it, didn't work very well.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Oh my Gay and Lesbian Left Wing Obama Loving Democrat neighbors would all love that! They all think I'm a Right Wing Psycho Gun Nut as it is. What's interesting though is that every time something bad happens around here there seems to be more and more interest in gun ownership. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom