• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    WOW. you even lost me with your rant? im scratching my head.
    It's just a comparison of gov. and public. I can't see where gov. postal service (not speaking for the tyranical employee that oversteps the boundries applied by gov.) really has a negative impact on my personal life as much as a public tyrant can. But hey, that's the liberty and freedom that tyrants want (do as you wish to the disadvantaged and unarmed) in the good ole U.S.A.:patriot:

Last edited:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    It's just a comparison of gov. and public. I can't see where gov. postal service (not speaking for the tyranical employee) really has a negative impact on my personal life as much as a public tyrant can. But hey, that's the liberty and freedom that tyrants want in the good ole U.S.A.

The point is that the USPS is now functioning as part of the ever-watchful police state as well as delivering the mail. You're right though, it does start with the people, and unfortunately, all too many people want this s***.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    It's just a comparison of gov. and public. I can't see where gov. postal service (not speaking for the tyranical employee) really has a negative impact on my personal life as much as a public tyrant can. But hey, that's the liberty and freedom that tyrants want in the good ole U.S.A.
    well through the postal service they can already scan and read all your mail with no warrant. if I remember correctly the constitution specifically states in the 4th ammendment that even our personal papers are off limits without a proper warrant.

yes, I too am worried about overzealous individuals just as much if not more than govt agents or agencies. In the 1700's they called them loyalist. i wonder what cool name we will eventually think up for them?
    there are already plenty of them on this website. i call some of them holster sniffers. rambone thought of a great term called: bootlickers. LMAO

Last edited:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Gov. mainly has no interest in the simple man. With the exception of taxes which we're all bound to. There decisions I think are based on tyranical public actions. It's public tyrants that are first in line to violate the rights and liberties of the simple man and unfortianately he's affected by the public tyranical actions. Hence the word "ACTIONS" not words, thoughts etc. but actions. It's kinda like selling alcohol, meth, crack, pot or whatever to a 15yo. They make the dope & alcohol industry look bad. Maybe they'll come up with a law that anyone caught selling any of this garbage to underage kids while in the custody of the parent will be, __________ I'll leave this to the lawmakers. More laws. Just what the public wants and they bring it on themselves.:dunno:

Last edited:

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    It's kinda like selling alcohol, meth, crack, pot or whatever to a 15yo. They make the dope & alcohol industry look bad. Maybe they'll come up with a law that anyone caught selling any of this garbage to underage kids while in the custody of the parent will be, __________ I'll leave this to the lawmakers. More laws. Just what the public wants and they bring it on themselves.:dunno:

No one is forcing a 15 year old to buy alcohol, meth, crack, pot, or whatever. If someone is selling it to him, it's because he wants to buy it. Speaking of people...people need to be real parents and teach their kids why they shouldn't do crack. Is it that hard?

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    well through the postal service they can already scan and read all your mail with no warrant. if I remember correctly the constitution specifically states in the 4th ammendment that even our personal papers are off limits without a proper warrant.

yes, I too am worried about overzealous individuals just as much if not more than govt agents or agencies. In the 1700's they called them loyalist. i wonder what cool name we will eventually think up for them?
    there are already plenty of them on this website. i call some of them holster sniffers. rambone thought of a great term called: bootlickers. LMAO

The boot lickers are in cahoots with the holster sniffers. :cool:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    People do it to each other. Someone started a senseless attack on my son and I around 5-6 yrs. ago. Heheheheheh, that's real f****** funny. I don't believe the gov. is bothering me, it's "who do there" you should watch out for.

please elaborate on all of this. I must hear more of your rants.

In particular, please expound upon the intricate details of "who do there" and why I should watch out for them.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    In particular, please expound upon the intricate details of "who do there" and why I should watch out for them.
    Look, the ranting is just blowing off some steam because I was pissed. I'm not going into great detail on this. Just a little pissed that's all. I was just making a comparison between gov. and an incident. Personally, I don't believe gov. really has that big of interest in your personal mail. Now maybe if your a suspected scammer, tyrant or something of that nature it's most likely so. I think the general public is nosier than gov. if they're wanting to do harm.
    To answer your question on the who do there you should watch out for could be anyone. That's why there's the ltch.

Last edited:

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Look, the ranting is just blowing off some steam because I was pissed. I'm not going into great detail on this. Just a little pissed that's all. I was just making a comparison between gov. and an incident. Personally, I don't believe gov. really has that big of interest in your personal mail. Now maybe if your a suspected scammer, tyrant or something of that nature it's most likely so. I think the general public is nosier than gov. if they're wanting to do harm.
    To answer your question on the who do there you should watch out for could be anyone. That's why there's the ltch.

I've never had a member of the general public have a dog sniff my vehicle and then detain and handcuff me while they rip it apart, make false accusations, and tell me they're right because "they've been to school for this." :twocents: I don't care if my neighbors are nosy, they don't have a badge to swell their ego to the size of Louisville.

And the ltch is a feel good piece of legislation. It doesn't give me peace of mind, it makes me more nervous. That's a whole different argument though.

Last edited:

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::yesway: Those names sound like good ones for the joe public who sniffs out ways to report lawful gun owners. Then file their bogus report with the herders.:):

Last edited:
    Top Bottom