Post Election AR's........they're coming out of the woodwork!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Ive got plans to build 3 lowers between now and then,

1 to complete an upper I have laying around

1 to go with the SPR I want to build

1 just to have an extra laying around.

Its nice to have some time to continue stocking up. Hopefully the market does some good things over the next few years.

thomasred5

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 15, 2016
    Central Indiana
    Deja vu' back to Nov 2007 again. I went to the Las Vegas gun show around that time and witnessed a hysteria. Gun carnies were making a killing of those people. I saw people pay $1,000 for an AR that PSA sells for $450. Hopefully things settle quickly. Now if Trump can get the price of .22 LR back down to my teenage years prices, he'll have earned his votes in my book.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I was relieved as well. Could finally "relax" for a bit but yet not get complacent.:twocents:

I've rounded up some AR stuff last couple of months so I should be good for a little bit. If the prices drop significantly, I'll take advantage of it though.
    Remember, we elected a relative unknown, not Wayne LaPierre.

There is no telling what he will do. He's not exactly a far right conservative after all.

I dont fear him, but I also only trust him as far as I can throw him. We'll see I guess.

Ben Nelson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Corner of Walk & Dont Walk
    Remember, we elected a relative unknown, not Wayne LaPierre.

There is no telling what he will do. He's not exactly a far right conservative after all.

I dont fear him, but I also only trust him as far as I can throw him. We'll see I guess.

Agree. Plus, we still have two houses of congress with a bunch of RINOs. Our watch and work continue . . .

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I asked a guy that works for me on occasion how his panic buy Ar is doing. He didn't want to talk about it much.

He bought it above retail and planned to sell it and retire I think.

I still have three lowers begging to be worked on. Waiting to see what black Friday deals pop up.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I asked a guy that works for me on occasion how his panic buy Ar is doing. He didn't want to talk about it much.

He bought it above retail and planned to sell it and retire I think.

I still have three lowers begging to be worked on. Waiting to see what black Friday deals pop up.

Not much makes me smile more than when a flipper takes it in the backside.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Don't get too complacent.
    Remember that up until Trump decided to run for President as a Republican, he historically supported the so-called "assault weapon" ban and waiting periods.

THE TRUE TEST will come when the left starts relentlessly pushing HARD for more gun control.
    Will Donald "everything is negotiable" Trump give in to another incremental loss of our gun rights?

Being that he's a northeasterner, and has no lifetime core belief against gun control, I wouldn't bet that he'll hold the line.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    Remember that up until Trump decided to run for President as a Republican, he historically supported the so-called "assault weapon" ban and waiting periods.

THE TRUE TEST will come when the left starts relentlessly pushing HARD for more gun control.
    Will Donald "everything is negotiable" Trump give in to another incremental loss of our gun rights?

Being that he's a northeasterner, and has no lifetime core belief against gun control, I wouldn't bet that he'll hold the line.

Or when the left stages a mass shooting with an AR or AK.........

Only 1 terrible event and you'll see how strong the RHINO's are. The left will be screaming for anything 'common sense' and thats how it starts.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

We ALWAYS need to be vigilant. NEVER forget how close we were just two weeks ago to an "inevitable" downhill slide on our rights.

While the rest of the country was making America great again, California was voting in more and more gun control. Think for a second that the rest of the West Coast isn't right there with them? East Coast watching, not far behind with similar actions?

[video=youtube;YqEtNRkaPKI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqEtNRkaPKI[/video]

Cali has already done their dirty work on AR's and magazines. Now they are going after ammo...

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I will be honest in saying that I didn't know about Cali's Prop 63. That is crazy stuff right there. Yet another reason for me to say I have no like for that state.

At the end tho... I understand deciding that you are against something, I get why you would not comply, I do not think it wise to announce it state (world) wide tho. So he painted a target on himself. That could easily blow up in his face in my opinion. What will the media make of it when he gets popped for breaking the law? Now they have his videos (of which this is the only one I watched) stating that he will break the law.

Seems like a great way to get more subscribers and give fuel to the anti crowd.

Top Bottom