• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    In 3 months! Nothing but the finest people involved with this movement. :rolleyes:

And why did they lose their home? Because they took out a second mortgage to pay lawyers because they kept committing crimes, then they stopped paying the mortgage.

Now these protesters are breaking into and trashing the house they're supposedly "saving" for this family of criminals. Absolute degeneracy.

Police said between September and November "at least 81 calls for service were placed for issues related to this property," according to data captured by the PPB.

81 calls in 3 months? On 10 days out of 91 there WEREN'T ANY POLICE CALLS?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This. Because the useful idiots have outlived their usefulness now that Trump is out.
    I never understood how it was Trumps fault, but that seemed to be their thinking. A first cousin that is a leftist kept posting about how trump was President and the cities were burning.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Police said between September and November "at least 81 calls for service were placed for issues related to this property," according to data captured by the PPB.

81 calls in 3 months? On 10 days out of 91 there WEREN'T ANY POLICE CALLS?

Easily done. Heck, the Walmart in Beech Grove is probably close to that for the same time frame.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I never understood how it was Trumps fault, but that seemed to be their thinking. A first cousin that is a leftist kept posting about how trump was President and the cities were burning.

EVERYTHING evil or bad for the last 4 1/2 years is 100% Trump's fault.
    Don't you watch the news?

MJM2378

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Columbus
    CHAZ or CHOP or whatever make-believery name they gave it was just a treehouse for low-bandwidth ‘adults’ to LARP having an actual contribution to make to society.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

That's exactly why he should have rolled in there after about the first week of this nonsense. I didn't like it when Obama sat it out like it wasn't his problem either (but it was to his political advantage not to).

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

You should ask your cousin if Sandy Hook was Obama's fault then.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    That's exactly why he should have rolled in there after about the first week of this nonsense. I didn't like it when Obama sat it out like it wasn't his problem either (but it was to his political advantage not to).

While we'd all love it, Trump was in a rough position.

Clear out the crowds, and justify the media's propaganda that he's hitler, or pressure the states to solve the issue themselves and get nothing done.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    AFAIK, Trump had authority to protect the Federal buildings, but had no authority to restore peace and order without a request from the mayor or governor.

Bush couldn't go into NOLA immediately because neither the governor nor the mayor would request Federal aid. His attorney's finally found an obscure clause that let him send in aid. The Democrats in charge delayed help to the people to make a Republican look bad; just like the Covid relief bill.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    While we'd all love it, Trump was in a rough position.

Clear out the crowds, and justify the media's propaganda that he's hitler, or pressure the states to solve the issue themselves and get nothing done.

I get your point, but nobody ever said that doing the right thing is easy.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    In this case, I believe clearing out the rioters without a request for help from local officials would have been illegal.

It would be interesting to go back in the timeline and determine when the first attack on federal property took place... and I mean the first time someone kicked a rock at a mailbox.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    In this case, I believe clearing out the rioters without a request for help from local officials would have been illegal.

I think we could break out the RICO laws we used against the mob back in the day to go after these commies. If I'm not mistaken, those are FEDERAL statutes, enforced by FEDERAL law enforcement.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    That woke mayor is reaping what he sowed. Like the real estate commentator said: You don't bash your people even if you are frustrated.

Take it on the chin. YOU created this mess in 2020. It's going to continue to poop on you until the resources can be met. It's so easy a caveman can do it.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Grew up in Oregon. Worked in Portland 79 - 83. Lots of family still in the Portland area. It is actually worse than the YouTube stated. Sad!
    My daughter lives there and planning a trip out for next year.. out to be interesting.
    Used to be a bunch of laid back hippie folk and hardly saw any police or were needed.. daughter's neighbor was shot in her house by random drive by recently. Some **** bag tried to carjack her the other day.. got her attention.. she went along with most of the sentiments out there until it got personal. Her Midwest upbringing is now kicking in. Oh how things have changed. Sad.

Top Bottom