Poll: Which television provider do you use?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Who do you use for TV?

• Total voters

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Just upgraded our Dish to HD and didn't have to pay for any of the equipment. We've had Dish for well over a decade and never had an issue with them. Prices are good and so is the channel selection. I think I've had to call them once in all that time and my problem was corrected immediately. We use Comcast for internet and I've had decent enough service. I hate calling them, though. Their CS is hit or miss.

TheLoneRaider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Phoenix
    :yesway: to Brighthouse digital cable and internet. Never a problem with anything and customer service reps actually give a crap about you. My upgrade in internet speed and switch to digital cable was smooth.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I wish we could get Comcast or Brighthouse but where we live it is not available. We live too far out from the city limits of Greenfield. We dont lose reception very often but at times we do in a storm especially. When I had Comcast or Brighthouse that never happened. Our internet is with Hancock Telecom which is better now than a year ago but still needs improving.

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    Not sure what your target audience is, but running commercials on local stations will show up on all of the providers that carry that station..

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Not sure what your target audience is, but running commercials on local stations will show up on all of the providers that carry that station..

Your right but typically unless you run in the middle of the night it gets pretty expensive. But actually I have not looked into that for a while. Think I'll give them a call.

thoffman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Muncie
    comcast SUCKS!!!!!!!! i hate it, absolutly hate it. and the commercials are :bs: i have a problem every week. whether it be the internet not working or the cable going out. o and they charge you to call them to fix THEIR CRAPPY SERVICE. 50 bucks to come out and fix there stuff. and they charge for every phone call you make to them also unless you buy there insurance coverage plan thing. i hate them i want att again.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I voted Comcast because that is what I have. But I have the very basic $10/month package just to get Indy/Terre Haute/Louiseville local stations (I'm right in an area where none of those come in very well). If I were to switch to a higher TV package I would go with AT&T. Right now they just can't be beat for # of channels for the money.

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    I voted Comcast because that is what I have. But I have the very basic $10/month package just to get Indy/Terre Haute/Louiseville local stations (I'm right in an area where none of those come in very well). If I were to switch to a higher TV package I would go with AT&T. Right now they just can't be beat for # of channels for the money.

+1 Uverse is where I would go. dvr that can record 4 channels, watch recorded shows from any TV in your house, access your dvr from any computer, iphone app to adjust your dvr and different levels of internet speeds for different people. It's great to have lightning fast internet (xfinity), but why pay for it if you don't need it. I don't need fast internet to log onto INGO and argue with all of you monkeys.

Top Bottom