• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    They’re putting the world they propose on open view except the media seems to want to hide it.

This^^

I only hope that there are enough people like us that sees this as a problem. At what point do people stand up and say “enough is enough”? I was looking at the Declaration of Independence today, the signatures specifically, and thought that many of those guys lost everything they had by signing that document. It wasn’t just a happy ending and ride into the sunset for many of them. What would they think about this, and us, today?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Absolutely not. Marquis Love needs to be charged with attempted murder.

Kicking someone in the face who is on the ground and defenseless, causing them to lose consciousness, would be aggravated/felony assault. Oregon's lowest felony assault carries up to 5 years in prison.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think what he did deserves more than that. It appeared to me that if others weren't around to stop him, he'd have killed the guy.

What must he have thought about that man to want to do so much harm to him? I think they'll plea him down and he won't see much jail time. I have little doubt that Antifa will fund his criminal defense as they typically do. If he does see jail time, I hope his cell mate is Tiny Tusitala.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud...r-being-caught-on-video-in-seattles-chop-zone

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The focus should be on... what can be done so dat this ?man? feel like he don't fave to loot again?

Give him a few years free room and board in prison (crime school) so that when he is back on the street he will have the skills to really cause problems.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I think what he did deserves more than that. It appeared to me that if others weren't around to stop him, he'd have killed the guy.

What must he have thought about that man to want to do so much harm to him? I think they'll plea him down and he won't see much jail time. I have little doubt that Antifa will fund his criminal defense as they typically do. If he does see jail time, I hope his cell mate is Tiny Tusitala.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud...r-being-caught-on-video-in-seattles-chop-zone

I don't disagree... Oregon has 4 levels of assault charges, three are felony level. The one I quoted was the lowest felony assault... next higher is maximum 10 year sentence and the highest is up to 20 years. None of the felony assault charges require a weapon, though a weapon involved "automatically" raises to felony level. IANL, but my reading was the Felony A, highest, requires permanent injury.

In a "fair", "normal", "non-political" prosecution, he would be charged with Felony B assault, max 10 years, and allowed to plead to Felony C, max 5 years. Bump all those by at least one if he had succeeded in the permanent injury he apparently sought by his actions - he was lucky the guy was treated and released, presumably without permanent life-long injury if reports are correct.

Had the guy died, voluntary manslaughter/Murder 3, depending upon the jurisdiction since proving murderous intent (Murder 2) beyond a reasonable doubt to 12 people, without a weapon, is a tough sell, unless it's you and me on the jury, times 6. :)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm starting to think a 'Taxi Driver' set up is no longer out of the question. I don't believe our CCW or your LTCH set any sort of limits on how many guns you can CC

Or maybe a Castor Troy rig to supplement my IWB

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Seldom packed since clearing a house with a 1861 Colt. Now as much as I dislike the very idea of registering myself to gain permission of the state to bear arms these circumstances we are temporarily in is making the proposition advisable. Perhaps the .41 snub will become my borg appendage. Seems advisable to me because people will be fleeing the cities now and they're going to bring with them all the ills they seek to escape.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Hey! I resemble that.

Least have the saving grace of having signed the paperwork in December :thinking:

Seldom packed since clearing a house with a 1861 Colt. Now as much as I dislike the very idea of registering myself to gain permission of the state to bear arms these circumstances we are temporarily in is making the proposition advisable. Perhaps the .41 snub will become my borg appendage. Seems advisable to me because people will be fleeing the cities now and they're going to bring with them all the ills they seek to escape.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Epoch Times: Portland Man Charged Over Assault on Federal Officer With Baseball Bat
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/portl...ederal-officer-with-baseball-bat_3468559.html

Officers moved forward to disperse the group after they repeatedly ignored orders to leave the area. The U.S. marshal allegedly attacked by Horton was dressed in a clearly marked police tactical uniform at the time of the incident, the complaint states.

As the victim attempted to arrest a rioter, Horton struck him from behind with a wooden baseball bat, which caused severe bruising. The encounter was witnessed by a number of individuals and captured on several internet video feeds.

Per usual, from behind, like the face kicker... what a bunch of cowardly *****s!

The 24-year-old made his initial appearance in federal court on Tuesday, where he was ordered detained pending further court proceedings. If convicted, Horton faces a jail sentence of up to 20 years on charges of assaulting a federal officer with a deadly or dangerous weapon.

Ahhh... paying the price for youthful indulgences.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Top Bottom