POLITICAL pictures - Funny (unlikely), Sad (more likely) Infuriating (most likely)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    All the eggs we eat are fertilized. We just wait on some of them to hatch and grow up.
    Edited to clarify my implication. Though TBH I don't think I've ever had a non-store egg. One of my friends keeps saying one of these days he'll give me a freshly laid egg as it is supposed to taste way better. I'd imagine he ain't lying.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Edited to clarify my implication. Though TBH I don't think I've ever had a non-store egg. One of my friends keeps saying one of these days he'll give me a freshly laid egg as it is supposed to taste way better. I'd imagine he ain't lying.
    I think we do agree that Vegans are idiots and emotionally stunted.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Man you city people,

Yes fresh eggs are much better if you don’t wash them they do not need refrigeration. Europeans do not understand why we wash them.

Different chickens give different color eggs as well. Duck eggs rock as well.

My Grandson raises chickens and ducks and has an egg business and makes over $100 a week. He is a entrepreneur at age 6 he has been doing it for two years.

A 1st grader that has enough $$ to buy a car.

I get a 50% discount!

Top Bottom